Chapter Twelve: I Didn't Want To, Yet I Did. What a Mind Fuck.

So, for the past three weeks Andy and I have snuck around, keeping our relationship a secret, but haven't lost one ounce of love for each other. Whenever we sleep at a hotel I'll sneak into his room. We'll either make love or just hold and kiss each other. I've felt bad for Jacky, sometimes, but I honestly can't say that I'm disappointed in myself. I know it's wrong to be unfaithful, first of all, and then to lie about it behind his back, but I so dearly love being with Andy. He's more than I've ever wanted.

After tonight's show, I meet up backstage with the members of Black Veil Brides. They're all in their dressing room, still excited from the show.

"Hi, everyone," I say as I come in.

A chorus of "Hey!"s and "Hey, Gray!"s collect in my ears. I smile and hug all of them lightly, since they're all sweaty and covered in grease-paint, finishing with my Andy.

While we're in a larger embrace than I've given the rest of the band, Andy-- in my ear-- whispers, "Hi, Baby Girl," using the nickname he's given me.

I smile. "Hi, Andy," I say as I break away. I want to reach up onto my toes and kiss him, but I can't in front of everyone else. Our relationship is supposed to be a secret.

"Hey, since we're at a hotel tonight we're gonna' get to the bus," Ashley says. "You comin', Andy?"

"I'll catch up with you guys in just a minute," he says, looking up to them.

"Alright, dude," Jake says. "See ya in a few."

"See ya," Andy says.

They all make their way out of the room. Andy checks in front of the door, then shuts it quickly and pulls me into his embrace, kissing me tenderly. He picks me up and spins me around as the kiss progresses.

I smile as we pull away. "I see you missed that to," I say, chuckling.

He smiles and nods, then his lips are back on mine. "Your lips are just so soft," he says.

"Well so are yours," I say.

"Mm." He kisses me again, only softer. When we pull apart he rests his forehead on mine, rubbing our noses together every few seconds.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I say. Suddenly, my phone starts vibrating in my back, right pocket, playing A Devil For Me, signalling someone is calling. I pull it out and glance at the screen, intending to just ignore it, until I see the ID.

"It's Jacky," I mutter nervously, glancing up at Andy.

He nods understandingly and kisses my forehead. "I'll be on the bus, okay? If you want you can call me after. I'll see you at the hotel."

"Okay," I say shakily. "I love you."

"I love you too." He gently takes my chin, forcing it up so he can kiss me once, then he exits the dressing room.

I take a deep breath, then I press the answer button. "Hi, Jacky!" I say, trying to sound excited.

"Oh wow, Gray!" his voice says, sounding like he's missed something. To answer my mental thought, he says, "I missed your voice."

I clear my throat. "As did I. I mean--! I missed your voice."

He chuckles. "I know what you meant. Oh God, I can't believe you'll be back in my arms in a mere week!"

Oh. Bloody fuck. I forgot.

"Yeah," I say, trying to sound happy.

"What's wrong, my love?" he asks.