Chapter Fifteen: Remembering Sunday

Sometimes I don't like putting author's notes at the end. I think it ruins the finished product of what I give you. So now, I'm gonna' put them here in the beginning! ^.^= Nothing to report today, other than enjoy the chapter and tell me if you love this story or not. ;)

Oh! And there will be VERY sexual content in this chapter. It might disturb some of you, or it might make you go to bed a little early tonight. ;) If you would like to skip over it, then when you read the line, "She giggles and kisses me once, twice. "So. Are you?" " on the first page that means to start skipping until the top of the third page where it says, "I laugh. "I dunno'. Wasn't paying attention." "

I just like being nice for my more innocent readers <3

Anyway, enjoy! Five comments for the next chapter! :3 And the first comment gets a dedication! <3

~Niki Sikk X,,,,,,x

----------------------

I wake up, Gray still breathing lightly in my right side. Gray light is pouring in from the window, meaning it's overcast today.

I turn over and look at the bedside table. Among a pile of damp washcloths and the unused first-aid kit, the clock says eight twenty-three.

I kiss Gray's head, then I slowly move out from under her as not to wake her. I'm sure she's exhausted.

I rub my eyes as I stand. My knee doesn't hurt as much anymore, though when I take a step it brings pain. I wince but hobble my way over to the bathroom.

I blink hard as I come in, resting some of my weight on the counter. I turn and open my eyes, which causes me to do a double-take.

Gray was right. I look like hell. I have a black eye, a bruise where Ronnie hit my jaw, and a cut on my bottom lip. Not really a cut, but more Jacky hit my lip so hard it busted.

I pee, 'cause I have to, then I wash my hands and go back to Gray.

As I slip into bed with her, she begins to wake up. She moans tiredly, stretching out her body, then she opens her eyes at me.

"Morning," she says, thick with a yawn.

"Good morning, beautiful," I say as I turn onto my elbow and lean down to kiss her.

She's surprised from the sudden kiss, but after a moment she reacts and her small hand moves to the back of my head and takes my thin strip of hair in her index and middle fingers. When we break I begin kissing down to her throat while my left hand glides up her bare leg.

"Andy," she breathes.

I hesitate with my next kiss. My hand on her leg also stops on her thigh. "Yes?" I ask.

"How are you feeling?" she asks.

I shimmy back up to be level with her eyes. "My rib doesn't hurt anymore. Neither does my face, really. Only my knee is bothering me."

"Was it bothering you last night?" she asks.

I nod and push a piece of hair from her face. "Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asks as she sits up a bit.

" 'Cause it wasn't important," I say.

"Andy, your health should be important to you." She frowns slightly.

I chuckle and lean in to kiss her again. "My health is important to me," I say, "but your health is more important to me."

She purses her lips up at me. "You're silly," she says finally.