Epilogue.

"The worst is over now, and we can breathe again. I want to hold you high and steal my pain away."

I open my eyes against Andy's shoulder. Our feet step with the rhythm of the song as it speeds up. His chest lifts and falls slightly with breath, and his familiar scent of cigarettes and mint fill my nostrils.

Our bodies touch other's every once in a while. We aren't alone on this dance floor.

I hear Andy whispering the words as he continues. His voice fits the pitch of the male singer's perfectly.

"So are you having fun?"

The words ring in my head as if they were spoken aloud, though I know they weren't.

"Mm-hmm. Thank you for taking me."

"No problem, Gray. I'm glad I'm technically your first date to your first dance."

My arms wrap around Andy's neck, holding him closer to me. His arms tighten around my waist as he murmurs, "I love you."

"I love you too," I whisper, my voice straining behind the tears of the memory. I fall to my heels.

Andy's eyebrows lower, instantly worried. "Baby Girl, what's wrong?"

I shake my head. "Happy tears, mate. I'm okay."

He leans in and kisses me again. "Okay, Mrs. Biersack," he whispers against my lips.

"Ay!"

"Hey, everyone!"

Both interruptions ring in my mind, and I look up to the disruption this time. It's Ashley, smiling happily at the both of us.

"Party at my house! And every one of you mother fuckers are invited!"

"The lovebirds now have to leave to catch their flight on time, but I'll be hosting a party for all the single Pringles in honour of the complete opposite of this ceremony!" He smiles over at us as Andy and I chuckle. "I'm happy for you two kids. Have a great time."

As I look back up at Andy, he's smiling down at me. "C'mon. Let's go."

I smile and nod. "Alright."

He smiles down at me again, then he grabs my hand and starts running to the door. I laugh and pick up the train of my dress and run with him, our direction being towards his car.

Andy and I lay down beside each other, our breathing erratic but our bodies overjoyed. We lay close, our noses touching and our eyes happy. Our arms wrap around each other tightly.

"Nothing is better than this moment," he murmurs, kissing me.

"Nothing," I agree.

He smiles and kisses my nose, then my eyebrow. "The worst is over now."

I nod. "It can only go up from here."

He smiles and leans in again. Only moments later we're reveling in one another again, and we're each other's.

"Black Veill Brides on set!"

Andy smiles and kisses my temple as he walks forward with his band. I smile and tell them how to stand or pose as I lift my camera to my eye and snap shot after shot. I switch the cards in my camera every few minutes and get advice from Sammi, Jinxx's wife.

I gave up Between Echo and Ashley. I couldn't live with Kenzie's attitude towards my past, nor could I keep up being in a band when it felt so tainted after Jacky's constant presence. Instead, I was doing something I truly loved.