Chapter Thirteen: Death to Your Little, Precious Heart

I wake up to light knocks on the door. Andy isn't in the bed we were in a few hours ago.

"Gray?" someone asks from behind the door. "I kinda' forgot the key. Wake up." Andy stretches the "u" in "up" out.

I chuckle, then I stand up and walk to the door. I put my ear against it and say, "No need for house-keeping! You can go!"

"Ha ha ha," Andy says sarcastically. "C'mon. Let me in, Baby Girl."

I smile as I unlock the door. Before I even register him in my sight I use his shoulders to jump onto him in a form of an attack hug, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Woah!" he says as he stumbles. He quickly tries to steady himself and steady me.

I laugh and pull away just enough to find where to kiss him and find his lips immediately.

After he straightens himself out he slides his arms around me and kisses back. At the end of his arms I feel bags in his hands.

"What are those?" I ask, quickly pulling away and kind of looking behind me. I lift an arm to see the bags. I look back at him.

"That would be food," he says as he starts walking us in. I stretch my arms behind him and pull the door shut behind us.

"Yay. I'm starving," I say.

He smiles and sets me down on the bed. He sets all the bags at the end of the bed and climbs over me, bending his elbows down so our lips will meet. I smile and pull him closer to me, enjoying the moment.

"You seem happy," he says, pulling away enough to look at me.

"I am happy," I say, smiling. "Now I'm only with you. I don't want it any other way ever again."

"Sounds good," he says, bending down to kiss me again. He keeps himself up on his right knee, which is on the side of me, and straightens out his left leg, which is between mine. This makes us closer. I slide an arm over his back and press him closer, and with the other hand I push his head down to deepen the kiss.

"Mm. Baby Girl," Andy says, pulling away. I continue to kiss where I can. His nose, his lips again-- though briefly--, his chin. "Gray," he says. I kiss him again. "Baby Girl, we can't right now. We gotta' eat then get to the show," he says as he pulls back up.

"No." I pout my bottom lip.

"Yes." He gives one small kiss to my bottom lip then stands up.

I sit up, grab him around his torso, and pull him down to the bed, quickly getting over him. I pin his wrists down and strategically place a knee just under his manhood between his legs. "Pinned ya," I say.

He purses his lips up at me. "Baby Girl," he says, sounding like I know I shouldn't be doing this.

I raise a brow at him. "What're you going to do about it, huh? Nothing! 'Cause I have you--"

Suddenly Andy sits up and spins around. It's all so quick I can hardly register what's going on. But, the next thing I know I have Andy pinning my wrists to the bed.

"What're you going to do about it?" he asks, repeating my past statement.

I fake a smile like I'm pleased with him. To taunt him I say, "Oh don't tease me like this, Andy."

He purses his lips at me. It was the kind of look where your lips go off to your lower cheek. He gives up and bends his elbows down to kiss me again. When he pulls away he says, "What ever am I going to do with you?"

I smile. "You will kiss me and hold me and make love to me and make me the happiest girl in the whole world just because I'm with you," I say.

He smiles. While he holds himself up with one arm he slides a hand under my head and brings my head up to his. Our lips touch and explode with heat and I can't help but smile through it.