I slowly pulled away from her chest and smiled at the wet tears that were smeared all over her. She looked at me strangely,"You're smiling .. whatever, I am not going to question it."

It felt like something was missing. Her chest seemed bare. More naked than usual. I frowned, trying to put it together.

Y/n looked at me worried,"What's wrong?"

I propped myself up on one arm, and tilted my head,"Where's the butterfly necklace I gave you?"

All the colour drained from her face.
She looked sickening.
Almost like she was about to cry from panicking.

She bit her bottom lip harshly and sat up on the bed. Y/n took a deep breath and held my hands in hers. Her voice shook. She was scared.
"Umm Tae .. I ... I don't have it."

My blood began to rush.
"What do you mean you don't have it?"

She was avoiding my eyes.
"I gave it to someone else. But don't worr-"

I pulled my hands away from hers harshly and got up from the bed. I stood on one side, glaring down at her.
"Y/n that was my grandmother's."

Her lips were trembling in either fear, or sadness. I couldn't tell.
"I know it was. I'm so sorry."

I looked away for a moment and scratched my head trying to think. I didn't want to be .. but I was angry at her. For the first time .. I was angry at
y/n.
There was complete silence as we both held our breaths in anticipation for what was about to happen.

The only sound was the tick tock of the clock.

Tick.

My breathing became faster.

Tock.

I bit my lip trying to calm and talk myself down.

Tick.

I closed my eyes tight and gritted my teeth in frustration.

Tock.

I balled my fists at my sides to try and contain myself.

Tick.

But really that night .. I think it was safe to say I had lost my control.

Tock.

I shook my head at her and before I knew it, I had raised my voice at her for the first time.
"Well a simple sorry isn't gonna cut it y/n. I mean what the fuck? I told you how much that meant to me."

I could see the shock on her face as I had suddenly changed right in front of her. She had never seen me like this.
"Taehyung I'm sorry. I'll get it to back don't worry."

I glared at her in hatred as I pointed my finger at her.
"You .. you're a .. Why did you even give it away?!"

She immediately got off the bed and ran towards me. She looked up at me, and I made sure to stand tall. Just this once .. I wanted her to feel scared of me.
"No no Taehyung, don't get mad please. I gave it away because I was angry at you for not helping me when Jungkook was cutting my hair. I thought we were done and I was just really angry and depressed. I got caught up in the moment and just gave it away."