𝑠 𝑡 𝑎 𝑦

Taehyung POV :

Taehyung POV :

I sat there eating my ice-cream quietly, while Mei plopped down next to me. When she asked me out, it really made me realise how much I actually loved y/n.

It made no sense, how wildly in love I was with her.

I realised how wrong it was of me to ever get angry at her. She never deserved to hear me raise my voice at her, and she never deserved my ignorance, nor my hurtful words. It was time for me to apologise to the girl that the world had hurt so much.

"You really do like her, don't you?"

Mei had just asked me that question. It brought a smile to my face as I stared at the empty seat next to me.
"Yeah. More than you can imagine."

Just then, thunder had begun to storm loudly. It felt so odd, as if the universe were warning me about something. I got up quietly, and stared at the sky.
Pulling out my phone, I glared at it. I was just about to call y/n, to wait for me. I was coming to get her.

Just like that, my phone lit up with the only name I wanted to see.

Y/n 🦋

Without any hesitation, I answered it. When I heard her voice and the way I could feel her fear, my heart began to thump loudly in my chest.

"Taehyung? Are you there? I need you right now please!"

"Y/n what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Her next words struck me like a sword impaled human flesh.
"Han is in my house, and he's scaring me. He won't leave, and I don't know what to do. Taehyung, please help me."

It took everything in me not to collapse from all the hatred and fear I felt in myself. Why would I ever leave her alone? She warned me about Han, and I never listened to her. I needed to get there fast, so I began running as fast as I could, and stayed on the line with her so she felt a little safety.

"Y/n listen to me, it's gonna be okay. I'm coming over right now, so just hang in there okay?"

She didn't answer me, but instead let out a choked sob. I could feel her heavy breathing, while there were banging sounds on the door. I heard Han yelling at her to get out.

"Okay? I'm coming. I'll be right there. Y/n, I need you to say something .. please."

She finally answered me with her shaking voice. "I don't want to do this anymore."