47

Taehyung POV :

Taehyung POV :

Jimin thankfully dragged me out of there or I don't know when I would've stopped punching Han.
If I would've stopped.

I had never gotten that violent in my life, but he just angered me so much that I couldn't hold it in anymore. We ran out of the building panting trying to catch our breaths.

Once we were hit with the fresh air of the night sky, we finally let a little loose. Jimin and I took one look at each other and lost it. We both began to laugh like crazy. It was such a bad time to laugh ... yet it felt so appropriate.

Jimin covered his eyes as he chuckled,"Oh man. I've never seen you lose it like that."

I looked at the sky and sighed,"Me neither .. me neither."

Jimin walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder,"Hey dude .. don't feel bad. He deserved it."

I looked down to face him and smiled,"I don't feel even a little regret."

"That's good."

I held out my hand to him.
"For y/n."

He took my hand and shook it,"For y/n."

It felt so good to do that to Han. He had it coming and the nerve he had to say that I was the one who hurt her worse than him.

Yet of course, in our lives .. feeling good meant that something just as worse was about to happen.

Suddenly my phone began to ring. I took it out of my pocket and checked for who it was.

My mum.

Why was she calling me?

I shrugged and answered it, bringing the phone to my ear. I could hear a shaky breath on the line.

"Hello?" I asked.

She replied with a straight tone, but I could hear the panic in her voice,"Taehyung .. your grandmother .. she-"

I cut her off before she could finish,"No. Don't say it."

"I'm sorry. But she passed away just a while ago."

I felt my heart drop.
No.
I wouldn't accept this.

I went silent. She spoke again,"Taehyung are you there? You need to come home. Your father said we have to go to the farm tomorrow night to arrange for the funeral."