48

Taehyung POV :

Taehyung POV :

That kiss was special.
For a reason.
A devastating reason.
Remember that.

I pulled away from her, and felt myself get even sad when I saw her face again. She looked so tired of everything and everyone. I just wanted to take her pain away and make it all mine. As long as she was happy.

Jungkook was in for a treat the next time I saw him. My love for y/n, definitely overrode my fear of Jungkook. Words could not describe how much I was angered when I found out Jungkook had touched y/n like that.

She sniffled trying her best to smile. I scoffed at her,"Stop forcing yourself to smile if you don't feel like it. You can be yourself around me."

Just like that, her face fell like before. It was strange .. I hated seeing her sad, yet everything about her was beautiful. The messy short hair, and blushing face. Her rosy nose and lips. The way her tears sparkled under the reflection from the moon.

She groaned out in sadness closed her eyes when I wiped her tears away. She bit her lip and whispered to me,"Okay forget about me. What happened to you? I've never seen you this upset before."

I looked anywhere but at y/n. What was I expecting? I randomly broke into her house to get comfort from her- of course I'd have to explain it.

She brought her warm hands close to my face, and gently combed the hair out of my eyes. Then she slid her hand down to my cheek, holding it in her hand. I took a deep breath and cupped her hand with mine.

"My grandmother .. just died."

She immediately pursed her lips and looked at me in concern,"Oh Taehyung .. I'm so unbelievably sorry."

It may have seemed like I was acting like a baby, but a woman I very deeply cared about had just left me. Of course I was devastated. I began to sob into her hand like there was no end in sight.

"I wasn't even there for her y/n. What do I do?"

I could tell, seeing me so broken like that, broke her heart just as much. She clicked her teeth in frustration and came forward engulfing me in the hug. I once again, buried my eyes into her chest.
She tried to calm me down,"Shh shh. It's okay. It's okay that you weren't there Tae. You don't have to do anything. You're allowed to hurt."

I whispered in between sobs,"But it hurts so much."

She ruffled my hair gently trying to calm my nerves,"Oh Taehyung. I'm so sorry I can't take away all this pain. I just wish I could. But I promise you .. everything goes. This will pass. And I'm here to make sure of that."

Those words surprisingly did help. But it did take me some time to calm down. The whole time I cried, she stayed there still holding me in her arms. I just wished I could stay there forever. The sound of her slowing heartbeat, soothed my mind. Soon, mine had become in sync with hers and finally my chest didn't hurt anymore. I don't know how long we were there for, like that .. but it didn't matter.
She was with me.