6

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

Waking up the next day was hard when all I wanted to do was be suffocated by the bed sheets and just dissolve right there. I felt so dirty, and so humiliated. And I didn't even know who that boy was that saw us.

Everything piled onto me and I felt my throat hurt as I tried to hold back my tears. I just wanted to scream a little, but I couldn't afford that. I couldn't dare worry my sweet brother.

Han. I hated him so much. I had never wanted to touch him like that. There I was doing unforgivable things when I hadn't even had my first kiss yet. That was the worst bit. I had saved any intimacy I wanted for the right person. Not to do things with boys I barely knew or just for the fun of it. It's okay if other girls want it that way, it's normal. But not for me. I felt betrayed by myself. He made me hate myself for ever doing that.

But no matter how I felt, the world still moved. So I had to move too. I had to get up, wash away the filth, and to force a smile on my face.

I would fake it, till I made it. I'd forget that this ever happened. No one knew besides us, and he didn't want anyone else to know either. So it was fine. I just had to be quite and move on... like I always do.
Just keep it in. 

                    ☀︎︎シ☀︎︎シ☀︎︎シ☀︎︎シ☀︎︎シ

I walked into the school hallway, and went up to my locker. No one was eyeing me more than usual so I assumed I was in the okay. Which I was for the moment.

Then I heard everyone start to murmur and move to the sides of the hallway. That could only mean one thing. Those boys. Those pestering boys.

The four walked together intimidatingly while they eyed everyone as if they were superior to them. I started to severely dislike them after they pulled those threatening faces and hurtful words the other day.

But then I saw Jungkook. His eyes looked swollen and red. I could see all the girls fanning themselves over how hot he looked. It annoyed me. Jungkook could simply tilt his head to the side and they'd all be ready to propose to him.

I couldn't look away from him, something about him seemed off. It wasn't like I knew him very well but still, something wasn't right. He saw me from the corner of his eye and stopped right in front of me. The other three walked away as I saw Han give me a threatening glare.

I could see Jungkook's hands hold onto his backpack like he'd rather be punching it. His hair covered the sides of his face while he swiftly moved closer to me. He dropped his bag to the floor and bent his back down so his face would be at the same level as me. We were so close. I could feel his breath on me.