13

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

The next day, the bicycle was gone again when I came to school. But there again when I walked out of the school building. It was so strange, why didn't this boy just give up already.

So I forced myself to walk away, but each step got heavier and heavier. I needed to see what he had written on that letter. Just reading it wouldn't do any harm.

When I walked to the bicycle, I realised that it was wrapped in three red ribbons now. I just laughed lightly and picked up the letter :

To the sorry sad girl reading this,

TURN AROUND

From
good boy

I instantly turned around and saw nothing. I just stared into the empty distance. Not a single soul in sight. If I wasn't creeped out in the least, I would be very annoyed. I whispered to myself,"Ha ha ... that's very funny."

A low but familiar voice startled me,"What's funny?"

As soon as my heart jumped I fell to the ground as I screamed. Sprawled out onto the floor, I looked up and saw the bicycle, but with a beautiful young boy sitting on it. He looked scared himself as he raised his hands in the air,"Woah woah, I didn't mean to scare you that much." He started laughing as he got off the bike and lent his hand to me.

I huffed out an angry breath as I accepted his hand. He pulled me up and off the ground like it was nothing.

I patted down my clothes and calmed my breathing down,"Taehyung? You're good boy?"

He broke into that rarely seen boxy smile and flashed his teeth at me,"The one and only."

I felt so overwhelmed with ... happiness? Was I happy that he was here? I squinted my eyes as I giggled lightly,"Wait ... so if you're good boy ... then I understand why you were laughing. But why was Jimin laughing?"

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and huffed out knowingly,"Ahhh, he's always laughing at everything. He was hysterical because he found it funny that you would ever consider Jungkook as a good boy ... when he's like the exact opposite."

I smiled as I looked away,"Oh."

He leaned on the bike and groaned,"Why won't you take the bicycle? You know who I am now."