1

Y/n POV:
High school is boring as ever. I don't know what I expected from it to be honest. I mean on tv they make it seem like it's filled with drama to fill you in for days, but in reality it doesn't even compare to that. In fact it's the complete opposite.

But I can't complain as I'm thankful that even though I'm on a scholarship at this expensive and highly ranked school, I'm not bullied. I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid that I would be harassed just because I'm poor. However, for some reason no one said anything to me about it. And that was also kind of a problem for me. No one said anything to me ... ever. I don't know if you would consider that bullying. I would consider that as life's way of bullying me.

But I was okay with it. No one said anything to me, I didn't say anything to anyone else. It was calm. Peaceful. And quite. I could get on with my life smoothly.

Jk's POV:

My life is awesome I would say. Everyone loves me. All the girls adore me. I have amazing friends. And I just know how successful I'm going to be. I have no worries.

Except for one.

That girl. The pretty one. She sits by herself at lunch and sits at the back of the class by the window. She's just so mesmerising. She had a unique face. Not societies standard features that would be considered pretty. On the contrary, it was the opposite, but all those flaws turned her face into perfection. She always had her big brown eyes focused outside the window, into the nature. She never payed attention in class. I always wondered how she still managed to get good grades. It made no sense to me.

It also made no sense the way she was always so peaceful. Always smiling. No matter what, where or at who, she was always smiling. It often made me smile. I remember once I was staring at her in class, while I subconsciously started to grin. The corners of my lips rose as I stared deeper into side of her face. Her side profile is not what you would say is perfect, but again, how do I explain that it was so perfect that I couldn't look away. So much so, as my smile grew bigger by the minute, I let out a little giggle.

I had never felt so humiliated in my life ... or so I thought.

I heard the sudden shuffling of everyone's chairs grinding against the floor as they all turned around to look at me. I could feel their stares burning into me. All I wanted to do was run away.

Yet how could I run away from the girl I secretly fell in love with?

᯽✰᯽✰᯽✰᯽

Jk's POV :

As I sat on my bed, surrounded by my best friends, one of them threw a pillow at my face. I turned to see Jimin standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

I looked at him with a deathly glare and spoke with my jaw shut tight,"What?". Jae Han seemed a little taken back by my sudden anger. But Jimin same as ever rolled his eyes rather sassily and sat down in front of me,"I'm tired of seeing you this way. You're always so down. I want the old Jungkook back."

I was confused, but the others didn't seem to think so judging by the expressions on their faces. Now it was my turn to cross my arms,"I have not a clue what you're talking about."

Han groaned in annoyance,"Jk you don't need to tip toe around us about your feelings. We know you like y/n."

My eyes widened and I instantly stood up walking far away from the three of them. My brain was about to explode.

Jimin came closer to me,"Stop freaking out! It's so obvious. You're always smiling whenever you look at her, you don't actually ever shut up about her. You always find a way to bring up y/n into our conversations. It's really tiring now."