- aftercare

I decided to write this chapter because aftercare is really important. and a lot of people dont know that and they dont do it. you should always do aftercare. especially if youre into bdsm. aftercare helps each other physically and mentally.

__
___

"You okay, baby?" I asked Anna as I pulled out of her. She nodded and waited for her breath to go back to normal.

"Yeah, I'm okay" She responded and I nodded. I leaned down and pressed a small kiss to her forehead.

"I love you" I whispered to her as I pulled back, She looked up at me and softly smiled.

"Come on, Let's go make you a bath. And after that we can watch movies and cuddle. Does that sound good?" I asked and she nodded.

"That sounds nice, bubba" she responded back and I smiled at her. I got off the bed and opened my arms for her.

She hugged me, her arms wrapping around me. I smiled and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I brought her into our bathroom and sat her on the counter. I walked over to the tub and turned the water on. I made sure it was a good temperature and I then went back over to Anna. I lifted her chin up and pressed my lips to hers.

She softly smiled into the kiss and wrapped one of her arms around my neck. I rested one of my hands on her thigh, softly caressing it. She pulled away and leaned onto my chest. I smiled and kissed her head and wrapped my arms around her body, making sure she was warm.

I looked over at the tub and pulled away to go cut the water off. She let out a soft whine and I smiled. I turned the water off and walked back over to anna. I helped her off the counter and she got in the bathtub.

"Get it, please" She softly said and I got in the tub and I sat behind her. She leaned against me and I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her and pressed a small kiss against her neck.

🏐 • ° ° • .

After we took a bath we got out and we put some comfortable clothes on. Anna wanted to watch Disney movies so we're now sitting in our bed with some drinks and her favorite snacks.

I looked down at my hand as anna grabbed it, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"I'm tired" she said as she yawned. I nodded my head and put her snacks beside the bed along with her drink. I turned the tv off and we both layed down.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she snuggled into my neck.

"I love you" she whispered and I smiled

"I love you" I whispered back

__
____
not edited
words - 481