- classroom

[g!p smut]

theyre in a boring class in college

Anna's pov

"Y/n." I whispered and she looked at me.
"Yeah, baby?"

I looked up at the front for the teacher, he was passed out on the desk. We sat in the very back while everyone else sat in the front.
We were watching this history movie I think.

I turned back to her and smirked. I climbed into Y/n's lap.
"I need you, daddy." I whispered in her ear, softly biting it. Her hands immediately went to my waist. I pulled away from her neck and she looked at me, hers eyes darkening.

"Wow. You're such a slut, Anna. You want to get fucked in class, you want to cum all over my cock while we're in class, huh?" She said with her hand around my throat. I nodded and she smirked.

Her hands roamed my body and she softly kissed me. Her hand slid up my shirt and started playing with my nipples.

I got off of her and pulled my shorts off while she unzipped her pants, pulling her cock out.

she pulled me back onto her lap and moved my underwear to the side. She slid my body down on her length and I bit my lip. My eyes rolled back as she slowly thrusted into me. My arms wrapped around her neck and I started riding her.

My mouth fell open as she started rubbing circles on my clit. I started going faster but then she grabbed my hips, slamming me down onto her cock.

Her hand covered my mouth before I could get a sound out. She continued to slam me down on her cock until my legs were slightly shaking. She noticed it and started rubbing my clit again, pushing against it and I whimpered.

My body shook as I came, my cum running down her cock. She slowed down and pulled out of me.

"But what about you?" I asked and she shook her head.
"We can finish at home, baby. I don't need to finish right now, I just wanted to give you what you want" she said and pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.

She helped me get off of her and i slipped my shorts back on. I sat back in my chair and she fixed herself up. We both looked at eachother and grabbed our bags. We walked to the front of the room and left the classroom.

There was no point in staying anyways. We held hands as we walked down the hallway.

"Round 2 at home?" She asked and I smiled.

"Yep." I said back to her and i kissed her cheek.

_________
__________

Not edited
h word times
Words: 465