- sunflower

Y/n's pov

I smiled softly as I watched Anna laugh and play with my dog in my backyard. She got up and walked back over to me. She sat next to me on the ground and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked her and she looked at me.
"Of course! Where?" She responded and I smiled.
"Its a surprise." I said back to her and kissed her cheek. We both got up and walked to my car.

•time skip because I'm tired and lazy•

I finally pulled up to where I wanted to go and I looked over at Anna. She was leaned up against the door, her hair cover her face a bit. I smiled and took my phone out, I took a couple of pictures of her and I woke her up.

"Come on, Anna. We're here, baby." I said to her and she sat up. I turned the car off and we both got out. I walked over to her and her eyes scanned over the sunflower field.

"They're beautiful. But you did you bring me here?" She asked me and turned to look at me.

"I brought you here because I love sunflowers. They make me happy, like you do. There's also a good view of the sunset." I said with a smile and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I leaned my head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Sunflowers are really pretty." She said with a smile on her face.
"Just like you." I said with a smile and she looked at me and giggled.

"Shut up," she said and kissed my cheek.
"Come on. Let's find a good place to watch the sunset."

"Okay, let's go!!" I said and we both smiled at each other.

________
________

I went swimming in my pool earlier. My aunt went to get out and she fell. She didnt get hurt, which is good, but it was really funny.

Words: 333