- dressing room

[g!p smut]

Y/n's pov

"Is this a pretty color??" Anna asked me for like that 20th time. I looked up from my phone and I saw a light blue bikini.

"That is a really pretty color, you should get it." I said to her and she smiled.

"Well, come on. I have to try the stuff on." She said and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the dressing rooms.

We grabbed the key and went to one of the biggest ones. I opened the door for her and she walked in, I came in after her and i put the stuff down. I shut the door and made sure I locked it.  I sat on the little bench thing they had and Anna started undressing. She slipped her hoodie and shirt off. Not long after she took her shorts off. I stared at her and then she turned around.

"Like what you see??" She teased and I nodded.

"Come here." I said and she started walking towards to me. She stopped in front of me and I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to me. She leaned down and kissed me. She slowly climbed on top of me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She softly pulled at me hair, making me groan. She started grinding on me, letting out small moans here and there.

"You sure you want this?" I asked her when we pulled away.
"Yes, god yes." She whispered back to me. She got off my lap and slowly pulled her lace underwear off. I took my pants and boxers off and pulled her to me. My lips attached to her neck, leaving pink marks here and there.

She let out a small moan and then I pulled away. I pushed her up against the wall and I started kissing her neck again.
"Jump." I whispered in her ear, she jumped and I grabbed her by her thighs. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I looked at her. She nodded her head and I thrusted into her roughly. I quickly put my hand over her mouth so we couldn't be heard.

"We gotta be quiet." I whispered and she nodded. I sped up my movements and she closed her eyes. I took my hand away and started to play with her clit.
She gasped and i felt her walls clenched around me. She brought her hand up and covered her mouth as she breathed heavily. Her legs started shaking as she came. I pulled out and came on her stomach. She took her hand away, her breathing slowing down. I pressed my lips against hers while running my fingers through her hair.

We heard a knock and we quickly pulled away.

"Hey, are yall almost done??" Some lady asked.
"Uhh yea, almost." Anna said as I put her back on her feet.

"Okay!" The lady responded back and walked away. Anna started putting her clothes back on and I did the same. When she got done she walked over to me and started fixing my hair.

She went to walk away but I pulled her back, fixing her hair aswell. We checked ourselves in the mirror to make sure we looked alright. We both grabbed our phone and we grabbed the bikini. We left the other clothes in there.

"I'm not finished with you, Anna."

"Oh really?"

"Nope, I'm gonna fuck you up when we get home."

_________
__________

Okay, so I wrote most of this at school so-

Not edited

Words: 589