- insecurity

Anna's pov

"y/n, are you ready!?" I yelled from downstairs.
"yea, almost!" She yelled back. I started walking upstairs.

I saw that her door was slightly open so I looked in to see if she was done. I saw her standing in front of her mirror and staring at her body in disgust. I sign and opened the door all the way. she looked over at me as I sat on the bed.

"come here." I said to her and she walked towards me. she sat next to me and looked down at her hands.

i turned so I was facing her and I lifted her face.
"baby, I know what you were doing." I said to her and her eyes drifted back down.
"no no. look at me, please." I said to her but she didn't look up.

"y/n, I know you don't like the stuff you see in the mirror, but I dont understand why. you're gorgeous, and you are not fat. no one is. I dont care what you look like, I'll always love you no matter what, y/n." I said to her and lifted her head. I kissed her softly and her she grabbed me by my waist. We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each others.

"thank you, anna." she said and she hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

this girl was a top but she was soft as fuck.

"do you wanna go now or do you wanna stay home?" I asked her as I pulled away.

"I still wanna go." she said as she grabbed her shoes and slipped them on. She stood in front of me and held her hand out. I took it and she pulled me to my feet and kissed my forehead.

"thanks for everything, princess." She said and I smiled.
"no problem, now let's go before everyone gets worried." I said to her and looked up at her. She smiled and softly kissed me. her hand went to my cheek, softly caressing it. she pulled away and rested her forehead on mine.

"I love you." she whispered to me and she smiled.
"i love you, too." i said back to her and she pulled away and let go of my hand.
"come on, let's get going." she said while smiling. i smiled back and we both walked out the room.

"You're gorgeous, y/n. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I said to her.

_____________
______________

Words: 417