- stretch marks

bro, i fucking love stretch marks. they're pwetty🥺👉🏼👈🏼

___
______

Anna's pov

I walked into y/n's room and saw her sitting on her bed. She had music playing loudly so she couldn't hear me walk in. Her shirt was pulled up a bit showing her stomach and stretch marks.

She lightly poked at her stomach and frowned. She pulled her shirt down and started playing with her hands.

I frowned and walked over towards her. She looked up at me and I sat next to her.

"What's wrong, bubba?" I asked her and she leaned her head on my shoulder.
"I dont like my stretch marks.." she whispered to me.
"Why?" I asked and started playing with her hair.
"Because they're ugly, im ugly." She said and lifted her head up.

"They're not ugly, Y/n. You're definitely not ugly. You're fucking beautiful and I like your stretch marks. I like them a lot." I said and she looked at me.

"Really?" She whispered and I nodded.
"Yes. I like them a lot. And you're absolutely gorgeous." I said and held her hands. She smiled and looked down.

I pulled her to me and hugged her. She wrapped her hands around my waist and she kissed my forehead. I smiled and and pulled away to look at her. I pressed my lips to hers and closed my eyes.

I ran my hands through her hair and she pulled me onto her lap.

___
_____
imma end it here.
not edited.
words: 256.