- she gets what she wants

[g!p smut]

Got this idea from another book-

Y/n's pov

I pushed Anna on the bed before climbing on top of her. She looked up at me with pleading eyes. I leaned down and lightly kissed her neck as she tilted her head to the side so I could have more access. I found her sweet spot after a bit and softly sucked on her skin. She let out a small moan and tugged on my shirt. I grabbed her hand and put it above her head.
"I wanna take my time." I whispered in her ear.
"But," she started but I sat up and put a finger to her lips.
"Shhh, princess. Let me take my time." I said to her and she nodded her head. I released her hand and slowly took her shirt off. After I got it off I started kissing her neck again. She moaned softly as I started to suck on her skin leaving a hickey.

I kissed down her chest as she let soft moans out here and there. I sat up and softly kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back. I slid my tongue over her bottom lip and she opened her mouth a bit. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she moaned. She wrapped her arm around my neck, bringing me closer to her. I soon pulled away for some air.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me as I softly rubbed her thighs.
"Please." She whined.
"Not yet." I said back to her and she frowned. I smirked and sat in between her legs. I unbuttoned her shorts and she lifted her hips up as I started pulling them and her underwear down. I got them off and threw both of them on the floor somewhere.

I layed on the bed, on my stomach, in between her thighs. I softly kissed her right thigh and then started sucking on her soft skin. I left a few marks here and there and she let out a whine.

"Y/n, please. Just touch me already." She said while looking at me.
"A princess gets what she wants." I said and smirked a bit.
I pulled her by her thighs to get her closer. I slid my tongue in her slit and she moaned. My tongue slowly started going up towards her clit.
I flicked my tongue against her clit and she slightly bucked her hips. I sucked on her clit making her moan loudly. I slid middle finger inside her and she gasped. She threw her head back as I started pushing my finger in and out of her. I pulled away from her clit, leaving her whining. I then slipped my ring finger into her, pushing both fingers in and out slowly.

I attached my lips to her clit again and she moaned loudly.
"Y-y/n, I'm gonna cum." She said while panting. I sucked harshly on her clit as I sped my movements with my fingers faster. I felt her tighten around my fingers, signaling she was close.

"Y/n!" She shrieked as she came. Her juices went down my fingers. I didn't stop though. I kept sucking on her clit and she squeezed her thighs around my head, trying to push me away. I didn't move, I kept going. She let out a whimper and started shaking as she came again. I took my mouth off of her clit and slowly took my fingers out of her. I carefully licked her juices up.
I sat up and straddled her waist. I brough my fingers that we're covered in her cum and I slid them into my mouth. I moaned at the taste and made sure to get all of her cum off my fingers.

She was breathing heavily as she opened her eyes and looked at me. I slid my hand around to her back and unclipped her bra. She slowly took it off, not losing eye contact with me. She threw it on the floor and sat up. She kissed me as her hand went to my neck pulling me close. I wrapped my arm around her waist. I pulled away and pushed her back down. I got off the bed and she looked at me. I took my shirt off aswell as my jeans.

I climbed back onto of her. One hand went to her hips as my other one held me up.
I slid my fingers back into her, curling them to hit her g-spot as she gasped. I started at her as she moaned and threw her head back.

"Look at me." I said to her while circling her clit with my thumb. She moaned loudly as I sped up my movements.

"Look. At. Me." I said with more force and she looked at me, slightly panting. "Good girl." I smirked down at her.
"Y/n, oh my god." She moaned out, still keeping eye contact with me. My lips hovered over hers and she pressed hers to mine. It was rough but passionate. I slipped a third finger into her and she pulled away and gasped. Her walls tightened around my fingers and I rubbed her clit faster.

She threw her head back and moaned. "Y/n, I'm cum-" she was cut off by a loud moan coming out of her mouth. I felt her cum drip out of her. I slowly pulled my three fingers out of her and licked her juices off. I watched her as her chest rose up and down, trying to catch her breath.

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. I lightly kissed her nose and she smiled softly.
"Wanna go to sleep now, baby?" I asked her and she nodded. Her eyes were slowly closing so I layed down next to her and she cuddled into my chest. I put my arms around her waist, bringing her closer to me.

"I love you." She whispered to me.
"I love you too, princess," I said to her "so much." She Looked at me and smiled.

"Night." She softly said to me as she cuddled back into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.
"Goodnight, princess." I whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

_________________
__________________

Thanks for reading :))
I'm so sorry if its badddd

Words: 1068