- criminal minds

Y/n's pov

"Wanna watch Criminal Minds?" I asked Anna.

"Ha, yes." She said and put her phone on my coffee table. I turned my tv on and went to Netflix. After turning Criminal Minds on, Anna cuddled up to my side.

I covered us up with the blanket and I kissed Anna's forehead. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and she turned to look back at the screen.

"I like Spencer the most. He's cute and smart." I said and she looked at me.

"I'm not cute and smart?" She asked with a pout.
"You are cute and smart, bubs. Spencer is just my favorite person in the show." I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and turned back to watch the show.

•many episodes later•

I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. I sat up and looked down at Anna. She was asleep, a bit of her hair covering her face. I smiled and picked her up bridal style. I made my way upstairs and to my room.

I kicked my door open and I gently layed Anna down on my bed. I covered her up and went back downstairs.

I folded the blanket that we were using and I put it up. I turned the living room light off and went to the kitchen. I opened a bottle of water and drunk a few sips.

I put the cap back on and turned the light off.

I went back upstairs to my room. I walked in and Anna looked at me. I smiled at her and climbed in bed with her. She cuddled up to me and closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, Anna." I said to her.
"Night, Y/n." She said in a sleepy voice.

_____
_______
dude, follow my Instagram.
@/ ag.mcdaddy_
my pfp is Anna Shumate so-
not edited.

words: 322