- bottom tingz pt. 2

okay part 2 :)
this takes place the next morning

___
____

"Good morning, princess." I whispered and kissed Anna's forehead.
"Come on, we have to get up." I said and moved out of her grasp to sit up. Her arms wrapped around my waist, trying to pull me back down but she failed.

"No, lay back down." She mumbled and layed her head on my back.
"No, baby. It's almost lunch time." I said and went to stand up.

"Nooo." She whined and climbed into my lap. I signed and kissed her cheek.
"Yessss." I said and she shook her head.
"Pleasee," she whined and kissed my neck. I groaned as she grinds into me and pressed herself onto me.

I picked her up and walked towards the bathroom. I kicked the door open and turned the light on. I sat her down on the counter and turned the shower on. I turned back to Anna and pressed my lips against hers.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. She pulled me closer to her and I rested my hand on her thigh. She moaned as my tongue glided across her bottom lip.

I pulled away and stepped and stepped into the shower, anna following me. I made sure the water was just right and I pushed her against the wall. I pressed my lips to her neck, trailing kisses up and down her neck. A moan erupted from her throat and she started running her fingers through my hair.

She lightly scratched my back, knowing that it drives me crazy. I groaned and pulled away from her neck.

I pressed a small kiss to her forehead and got on my knees and threw her legs over my shoulders. I attached my mouth to her clit and she moaned loudly.

I looked up at her, locking my eyes on her. Her head fell back and one of her hands held my head down. My tongue circled over the sensitive bud before sucking on it. She gasped and looked down at me.

My tongue ran soft circles on her clit and her thighs started shaking. She threw her head back, her eyes rolling back and her back arching off the shower wall. She moaned loudly as she came. Her cum running down my chin.

"Daddy." She whimpered when I pulled my tongue away. She took her legs off of my shoulders and looked up at me. I pressed my lips to hers and she moaned when she tasted herself. I lifted her up by her thighs, her legs wrapping around my waist. Her arms went around my neck and she pressed her forehead to mine.

I slammed into her making a loud moan cone out her mouth. Her mouth fell open as I kept slamming into her. Her legs tightened around me, pushing me deeper inside of her. She whined and I kissed her neck.

"My little slut." I whispered and she moaned loudly, her walls tightening around my dick making me groan.

"You gonna cum all over daddy, hm?" I said and she nodded. I lifted my head up and kissed her. I slammed into her and she came, her walls clenching around me making me groan. I thrusted slowly before cumming inside of her. We pulled away from the kiss and rested our foreheads against eachothers.

___
____
this one is shorter than the other one but eh.
shower sex is hot tho-

not edited.
words: 584