- im sorry

Y/n's pov

I sat on the bench at the park, looking down at my hands. It's been a week since me and Anna broke up. I heard laughing and I looked up. I looked over to where the laughing was coming from and Anna was here with her friends.

I groaned and put my airpods in, took out my phone and clicking on my playlist. I put my phone in my back pocket and leaned back in the chair. I looked up at the clouds and smiled to myself.

A couple of minutes passed and I decided to finally get up and walk around the track they had.

I never told her why I broke up with her. I loved her so much but I was afraid of hurting her. I also never felt good enough for her.

I smiled to myself thinking of all our memories. I stopped walking when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I took one of my airpods out and turned around.

Anna was standing in front of me.

"Y/n, we need to talk." She said and I saw a bit of sadness flash in her eyes.
"Why?" I said back to her, not showing any emotion.

"Why? I wanna know why did you leave me. You didn't even tell me the reason we broke up. Was there another girl, Y/n.." She said as her voice cracked.

"No, of course not. It was you, it was always you, Anna." She looked up at my tall figure.
"Then why..." she whispered and a tear went down her face. I brought my hand up to her cheek, wiping away her tear.

"Come back to my place and I'll explain why.." I said to her and she nodded.
"Okay," She said pulling away from me. I tyrned my music off and put both of my airpods in their case. We walked towards my car in silence. Not a single word or sound coming from us. We finally reached my car and I unlocked the doors, I opened the door for Anna and she got in. I shut her door and got in on my side.

•Blah blah I don't feel like writing about a stupid car ride, I'm lazy :))•

We arrived at my house and I looked over at Anna. She took her seatbelts off as I did the same. We both got out and shut the doors. I went and unlocked my front door and I let her in. She let out a small 'thank you' and I smiled.

I walked in and locked the door behind me. Anna was sitting on the recliner so I went and sat on the couch.

"Why did you break up with me?" She asked and I looked down.

"I didn't think I was good enough, you're just so perfect and everything but then there's me.." I whispered and I heard her get up.

"Y/n.."

"I was always told I wasn't good enough and I started to believe it. I'm sorry, Anna..."

"Y/n, you are good enough. No matter what anyone tells you. You are. I love you even if people said that to you." She said and brought her hand to my cheek.
"Is that the only reason why?"

"No..."

"What's the other reason, Y/n?" She asked.

"I'm afraid of admitting that I'm in love with you." I said and finally looked up at her.

"Y-you love me.." she whispered with glossy eyes.

"Yes. So much.." I said back and she smiled.
I stood up and looked down at her. She leaned in and kissed me. My arms going to her waist and hers going to my neck, lightly pulling my hair making me groan into her mouth. I bit her bottom lip as I pulled away.

"I wanna be with you, Y/n." She said not breaking eye contact with me.

"Anna, will you be my girlfriend?" I said with a smile.
"Of course I will." She smiled back. I let out a small breath and kissed her again, this time more passionate. I swiped my tongue over her bottom lip asking for permission but she denied. (Okay, but literally every book the girl does this)
My hand went down to her ass and I squeezed it. She gasped and I slipped my tongue in her mouth.

We fought for dominance but of course I won. We pulled away, out a breath.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Anna."

___________
____________

Ha, you thought there was gonna be smut. Nope. Imma be an ass :))

This is not edited btw
Words: 773