- youre worth it

tw
se*f h*rm⚠️

suicide is never the way out guys. it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. i know it gets hard sometimes but just think. theres so many things you havent done in life. and yall might think that no one cares, but so many people care. you just dont see it.

Y/n's pov

⚠️PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF SE*F H*RM TRIGGERS YOU⚠️

I signed as I slid down my bathroom door. I brought my legs to my chest and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and a tear rolled down my face.

You're not worth it.

Do us a favor and go die.

Just kill yourself already.

No one cares.

The same things kept repeating in my head.

But Anna cares.

No she doesnt.

She does..

She doesnt

Maybe she doesnt...

I got up and wiped my tears with my hand. I walked to my counter and opened one of the drawers. I grapped the small black box and opened it.

I took the blade in my hands and stared at it. I sat on the edge of my tub and brought the blade to my wrist. I pushed the blade down, wincing when i felt it cut through my skin. I drug it across my wrist and another tear fell down my face.

Again.

I took the blade away from the cut and I made another one under the first one. More tears fell down my face as I continued adding cuts on my wrist. Blood ran down my arm onto my pants.

A sob left my mouth as I put more on the blade, cutting deeper into my arm. I jumped when I heard a knock at the door.

"Y/n? Open the door, please." I heard a soft familiar voice. I dropped the blade and i got up. I walked to the door and unlocked it.

Anna stood there looking up at me with worried eyes. She looked down at my wrist and looked back at me.

"Baby..." she whispered and grabbed my other arm. She pulled me back in the bathroom and brought me to the counter.

"Sit." She demanded and I obeyed. She grabbed a first aid kit and walked back to me.

"Why?" She asked me and she carefully grabbed my arm and layed it so she could see it.

"I don't deserve to live, Anna. I'm not worth it." I whispered and she looked at me.

"Who the fuck told you that? You deserve to live. You're worth it, okay? Everyone is worth it. Dont do that again, Y/n. You could've died if you kept going, think about that. So many fucking people would miss you, I would miss you. You haven't lived to be wrinkly and shit. You need to stay here with me. I need you.." she said and she held my face in her hands.

"I love you, bubba." She whispered and kissed my nose. I smiled and she pulled away. She started cleaning my cuts as some tears rolled down my face.

~~

When she was done, she washed her hands and dried them. She turned to me and wiped my tears away softly.

"Don't do that again, Y/n. Come to me if you ever feel the need to harm yourself. I don't know what I would do without you." She said and I nodded my head.

"Okay, bubs." I said and she smiled.

"I love you." She said and I smiled.

"I love you." I said back and pressed my lips to hers. She kissed back softly and we pulled away a couple of seconds later.

"You're worth it, baby." She whispered and hugged me.

____
_____
if you ever need someone to talk to then come to me. i'll listen to you the whole fucking time.
also not edited so :((
words: 650