"If you want."

Jace smiled widely and ran inside to go change quickly. The hot sun was shining down, making Blake heat up a bit from just standing there.

"Ready."

They both began riding around, Blake doing extra tricks just to show off as Jace smiled widely at her. She took pictures of different things that she saw, even some of her and Jace with and without showing the face.

After a while, they stopped off at the ice cream shop and cooled down in there while they ate ice cream. Blake looked through the pictures as Jace placed his chin on her shoulder looking.

"Which one will you post?" Jace asked her.

"Whichever one you pick out."

He smiled at that and took the camera in his hands and looked through them himself.

"This one?"

It was a picture of a small little boardwalk.

"Sure."

When they got back to the house she uploaded the pictures on her laptop to edit it then sent it to her phone.

Liked by JaceJohn224 and 1,128 othersblake: "because no matter how my life has changed, i keep on looking back on better days" -post malone

blake: "because no matter how my life has changed, i keep on looking back on better days" -post malone

comments disabled

"Why don't you turn comments on?" Jace asked her.

"Because there are a lot of self promoters now and I just like the mystery. I'm pretty sure some of them know I'm a girl but majority of my followers have no idea if I'm a boy or not."

Jace nodded, "you should at least keep limited commenting."

"Nah."

He laughed softly and gave her a soft kiss on her nose.

"Do you see us lasting after high school?" Jace asked her randomly.

Blake glanced at him and looked at the ceiling.

"I hope so, do you?"

"I hope so too."

She bit back her smile and played it off as if she was playing with her lip ring.

"Can you take your lip ring out?"

"Uh, why?"

"I just went to see something."

She took it out and held it in her hand. He looked at her and smiled before leaning in to kiss her.

He compared how it felt kissing her with and without the lip ring. He could feel her soft lips better without the lip ring but he really did enjoy kissing her with it. He liked the way it made him feel.