Chapter 28

The weekend flew by quickly much to Blake's disappointment. She hated having to hear the loud alarm blaring through her dark room at five forty five a.m.

There was nothing that the teen girl hated more than to have to wake up at the crack of dawn just so she can pull herself together for hell.

She grabbed her phone and clicked snooze to stop the obnoxious noise from echoing throughout her room. She grumbled and rubbed her eyes roughly as she laid in bed for a couple minutes. Her six a.m alarm started going off making her tap snooze again off her phone before sitting up. Blake let out a loud groan as she stretched her limbs. The teen girl always laid in bed for fifteen minutes to wake herself up before getting ready.

The blankets flung off her as her arm threw them onto the floor. She stretched one last time before going into the bathroom.

It takes the purple haired girl forty five minutes to do her hair, makeup, and pick out an outfit for the day. She never understood how people could get ready within ten to fifteen minutes. It takes her at least half an hour to do her makeup even if it really isn't that much. She just enjoys doing the art so much.

With that being said she took a shower since she hasn't washed her hair in two days, blow dried it and put it in two french braids. She skimmed through her closet before deciding what outfit to wear. Wrapping a towel around her shirt, she began to do her makeup.

Blake finished with classic winged eyeliner look before spraying perfume on herself. She tied up her combat boots and approved her look in her mirror before marching out of her room.

Once she arrived at school she was already not in the mood

Once she arrived at school she was already not in the mood. Her headphones decided to stop working and now she has no source to block out the stupidity that goes on at her school along with that childish acts the so called teens do.

She was completely astonished with how childish people act at her new school, it was as if middle schoolers in her old town were far more mature than these high schoolers. There was nothing she did not like more in a person is when they didn't know how to mature. Sure she liked if one had a goofy side to them but acting like a literal child was such a downgrade for anyone in her book.

So seeing as ninety eight percent of her school acted as if they were straight out of elementary school made her want to rip her own head off.

Blake expected for people to be all quiet since it was not even seven thirty in the morning but everyone was acting crazy since it was now four days away from the big day on Friday. There were people yelling and slapping people's back as she witnessed some guys asking girls at the last minute to homecoming. The thought of going to homecoming made her want to roll her eyes.

"Hey hot stuff."

She clenched her fist as she turned around to see Jace's best friend Tony standing in front of her.