Chapter 106

Blake had joked around a while ago that she was getting a black wedding dress for their wedding. Jace being Jace had believed her and hid his disappointment that she wasn't going to wear white. He knew Blake had always hated wearing light colors, that much was obvious due to her dark colored wardrobe. But he thought she would at least put up with it for the day.

Jace didn't want to push her though, if she wanted to wear a black wedding dress then he wouldn't object. Just as long as she showed up and said I do at the alter he really had no problem.

So everyone waited for Blake to walk down, she felt bad that she was holding it up but she needed to talk to her dad.

"Hey dad" she started off. "It's my big day, I'm sorry you couldn't make it to my wedding like you wanted. But I know you're watching from wherever you are."

She held the ashes that laid on her neck in her hand gently. It's been a few years since his passing and it has definitely gotten easier for her. But it's still sad to think about.

"I love you dad."

She stood up and turned to see Chris waiting outside the door.

"Ready kiddo?"

Blake nodded and she breathed out before the double doors were open. The music began playing and everyone stood up as the two of them walked down the isle slowly.

Jace's eyes watered at the sight of Blake. She genuinely looked like an angel. Her purple hair stood out against her white dress, a color he has never seen on her especially since it was overtaking everything. She looked absolutely breathtaking, and he couldn't believe how unbelievably perfect she truly was.

When she finally got to the alter, Chris patted Jace on his back before taking a seat.

Susie was Blake's maid of honor as her brides maids were Tammy and Jace's three sisters.

Jace's best man was Tony, his groomsmen being Collin, Tommy, his dad and Jack.

The priest began talking but all Jace could look at was Blake. She has taken out her piercings but he could not get over how gorgeous she seriously was. It made his heart beat rapidly in his chest. This moment was the moment he was waiting for ever since they started dating.

"The written vows may be exchanged."

The two decided on a very small wedding, they didn't want to invite too many people and Blake wanted to keep the vows between them so she didn't want to use the microphone.

Susie handed Blake her piece of paper before she opened it up.

"Jace, when you first started talking to me I thought you were rather annoying."

The people who could hear gave a laugh, Jace gave a laugh as well, squeezing her hand tightly in his.

"But despite me finding you annoying and me being rude to you every time you came close to me, you still tried to be my friend. When we started dating, you gave me a reason to be happy again. I never thought that I could ever be happy again, but you somehow wheezed your way into my heart Johnny boy."

Jace smiled and Tony tapped him on the shoulder, enjoying the speech.

"I vow to always be there for you no matter what you go through, I vow to always support you no matter what, I vow to always love and care for you like a wife should, I vow to always be by your side. You wanted me to vow to always do the dishes but I hate doing them so that's not happening."

A few people laughed again, including Jace as he wiped his eyes.

"I vow to be with you until the end of time."