Chapter 103

The next two days Jace has tried, boy has he tried so hard for Blake to forgive him. It was as if they were back in high school and he was trying to be her friend for the first time, but it seemed impossible this time.

The guilt weighed on his shoulders as he got ready. Susie told him he had three days before Blake left and went back on the road.

So he quickly got ready in a thin t shirt due to the heat and some khaki shorts. He had flip flops on his feet and layers of deodorant on him so he wouldn't smell.

He left quickly to go over to the house that he had grown to love being at over the years.

He saw Blake loading her very few bags into her car, as Sparrow walked around the yard stretching his legs for the car ride ahead of him.

"You're leaving?" Jace asked sadly as he climbed out of his car.

Blake couldn't help but groan and Susie turned her attention to the teen boy with a apologetic expression. She wished she could do more but Blake was stubborn. She wouldn't listen to her if she had told her to get back with Jace. She most likely would have just walked away.

"Yeah, finally getting away from you" she grumbled.

Jace heart fell and Susie slowly backed up into the house, leaving the two teens alone.

"Please stay so we can fix us."

She looked at him blankly, "there is no us."

"What about that song you wrong about our relationship?"

"That was when we were seniors and before you broke my heart."

He frowned and Blake whistled for Sparrow as he climbed into the passenger seat.

"Please don't go" he begged quietly.

She ignored him and waved bye to her mom who stood at the kitchen window staring at the two teens who stood on the driveway.

"Blake please."

She adjusted some bags in the back of her small car before slamming it shut.

"Where are you going? When will you be back?" he asked her.

"None ya."

He grabbed onto her wrist and she felt the sparks that she always felt with him before all rushing through her body. Her wrist immediately felt warmer and she whipped her head to him. Her heart thumped, finally feeling a spark of the happiness that she hasn't felt since March when it came to him.

Jace saw different emotions flashing through her eyes quickly, and he was hoping just a simple touch from him would make her change her mind. But he was wrong.

"If you don't get your hand off of me in the next three seconds, I'm going to fucking kick you in your dick" she hissed lowly.

He let go reluctantly when she began counting. It had took all her might to spit out that sentence and the hurt in Jace's eyes made a sharp jab shoot right into her heart and lower stomach.

"Goodbye Jace."

She climbed into her car and started it up, Jace standing there defeated. Losing all hope for them.

"Do you think we will ever get back together?" Jace asked her quietly, as she buckled up.

She turned to look at the boy, her window rolled down.

"Who knows."

With that she drove off, leaving an upset and guilty Jace. He caused this. He knew he caused this, it was all his stupid fault for overthinking.