Chapter 49

Blake was now officially back in school. It's been two days since her suspension and it's now Thursday. She was originally going to stay home for the rest of the week since there was only two days left but her mom made her go.

So here she was, driving to school with a scowl on her face and parked her car up on her parking spot she paid for.

At her school, they give parking permits for juniors and seniors. But you have to keep your grades good and you have to pay twenty dollars for one for the whole year. If you don't then you can't park at the school.

It was like a flashback to when she first started at school. Everyone turned their attention to Blake. They all knew she had fought Taylor but didn't get far due to the fact that Jace pulled her away. But she saw the video of what happened and she always laughed to see Taylor just laying there. It's like she knew she couldn't fight but still started something even though she knew she would lose.

She turned her music up more and just like deja vu all over again, Jace had stopped her by tapping on her shoulder. But this time, she actually liked him.

"Hey you."

She took an earbud out and turned her music down.

"Hi John."

He leaned forward and gave her a gentle peck, being able to smell her cinnamon toothpaste on her breath.

"Everyone's talking about you" he laughed softly.

"I'm well aware."

He pushed a piece of her purple hair out of her face and ignored everyone who was staring.

"I half expected you to just skip today and tomorrow."

"My mom made me go."

He nodded and his eyes sparkled staring at Blake.

"You still grounded?" he asked softly.

"Yup."

He sighed and she looked at him.

"What?"

"I was gonna take you out on a date tomorrow night since I had to cancel on ours."

"I can sneak out" Blake suggested.

Jace laughed and shook his head.

"I know but you will get in more trouble."

She frowned and he kissed her frown away.

"I'll walk you to class."

Jace intertwined their fingers as he led her to her first period class. When they stood out front, she saw a few people already in there waiting for the first bell to ring.

"See you at lunch?"

"I'm walking you to all your classes."

The purple haired girl rolled her eyes.

"No you won't, I'll just see you at lunch okay?"

Jace sighed and smiled at his girl. He genuinely didn't understand how she was able to let him be this close to her and allowed him to kiss her. But he was definitely not complaining.

"Okay, bye baby" he smiled and gave her a kiss.

"Later skater."

He gave her one last sweet peck before she walked into her class.

§

Once school ended, the principal stopped Blake before leaving.

"How was your day back?"