Chapter 7 (Part 2)

He was standing there, leaning on the doorframe. Jake was in his signature attire-black jeans, black shirt and a leather jacket complimenting it. His hair was dishevelled and was pointing at all directions like it usually does. His hands were shoved into his pockets and he was givving me an evil smile.

Seeing him here, I froze. I didn't expect him to be here. God, he wasn't supposed to be here. At this moment I understood why people said that Fate was a cruel thing. He was the person I wanted to avoid the most, but it was like where ever I went he was their. For a moment I regretted coming here in the first place. If I was in United States right now maybe I would have avoided him.

"I see you were talking to your best friend about me," he said in a slow voice, filling the silence, "What was her name? Ya Bianca, right?" I knew perfectly that he perfectly remembered her name but if it was anyone else, I bet they would havve been fooled from his very convincing acting just like I was earlier. Sometimes I wonder why he is not an actor.

Before I could think of any relevant reply to him, my mouth betrayed my brain and said, "Why are you here?"

He just came forward to me and bent down in front of me and picked something up. It was then I realized that my bag had fell from my hand. He picked it up and placed it in my hand. " Not much of a greeting, but still. And I could just as easily ask that same thing to you."

"Why are you here?" I repeated with a stern voice this time.

This time he answered my question, "Lets just say that the person throwing this party is the same person we are investing with." Now I understood why he was here.

Having nothing else to do, I just nodded and tried to make my way out of this balcony and into the main room. All of a sudden this place seemed too samll to me, even when it was huge.

Nothing happened in my first two steps but as I took another step towards the door, Jake came and blocked me from going any further. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and held me there. "No sweetie, you are not leaving before you tell me why you are here." I tried to shove his hands off of me but who was I kidding? He was way to stronger than me. 

Having no other way I answered him, "I am here with my friends. Now let me do," I said and pushed him. This time he let me go. 

Without any further look I left the balcony and went to the bar to try to find Rey. But it was like all misfortune had to have me that day cause he was not in the bar. 

I needed to leave the place right away cause I couldn't stay in the same place Jake was in any longer so I just left the place without telling anyone.

When I got down the house I started walking, not caring where I was going. I just spared one glance at my clock and saw that it was almost midnight.

It was just a bit too late when I realized that I didn't know where I was going and that I was in trouble, deep deep trouble.

XXJ2IXX

A/N Sorry it was short but their is still a part or two left of Chapter 7. I should have written it in one go but I couldn't find a time to write a long chapter like this together (if that makes sense) Anyway if you have this book in your library or if you are followig me might noticed that you had received a notification saying Chapter 1 was updated. It was because I had edited the chapter and then published it once more. Just clearing some confusion. Anyway my exams are coming but no I won't stop writing right now cause I just can't. I tried that for four days and I was just so sad and off and miserable. So I just decided that I will write just not as much as I used to. That means their will be updates but shorter ones. Also thank you all so much for supporting this book. It is very close to 700 reads now and it is being ranked constantly in Adventure. This is all due to you guys. You all are just so awesome. Please keep supposting it. 

This chapter is dedicated to @eatingtacoswithharry cause she is just awesome and  a great person.

Okay, that's it for today. Tuddles.

Love you all,
Elena