Summary

For Siara Franz, traveling was everything. Traveling was her life and her soul. Travelling was a part of her world. She didn't like to be in one place. All she ever wanted to do was to travel to unknown places, meet new people and unravel new mysteries.

After being dumped by her former boyfriend-Jake Leigh, her friend Bianca suggests her the obvious get-away from all this: Traveling.

Taking the advice Siara decides to go to India, the land of traditions, mysteries and much much more. She embarks on a journey above all journeys. She meets new people, discovers new places and falls for the unknown. But can she trust everybody here or can she not?

~~~~~~~~~

Hey people! So yeah this is my new book. I hope you enjoy it. This is something different that I am trying so I don't exactly know how it will be.

This is the short summary of this book and the next chapter will be a tiny blurb. The main thing starts from the third chapter. So please bear with me. And the starting chapter might be a bit short in length but the procceding chapters will be long I promise.

And this awesome cover at the side is made by @GraceandGlorious and this chapter is also dedicated to her.

And do comment and let me know what you think of this. Please.

So anyway enjoy.

With lots of love,
Elena.