Chapter 2

I was at the airport waiting for Bianca.She had said that she would come to bid me goodbye ;but to my pleasure she hasn’t showed up yet ,and my flight leaves in fifteen minutes. I check my watch for the millionth time and debate whether to just go or not when I see Bianca’s blonde head walking towards me. She smiles sweetly at me as if she hasn’t kept me waiting for the last thirty minutes.

“You do know that I have been waiting for thirty minutes ,and my flight leaves in another fifteen minutes?” I say to her, coolly. She better have a good reason for making me wait.

“I’m sorry,” Bianca says and gives me an apologetic smile,“Anyway, I was buying you this.” She digs her hand into her handbag to take out something. She takes out a book and gives it to me.

The book has a picture of a snow covered mountain as its cover. The title of the book says ’A guide to India’. I gasp after looking at it; it was the book I needed.

“I knew it was the thing you needed,” she says ,as if reading my thoughts.”You always carry a guide book of the place to  you go. I figured that you didn’t have time to buy a guide book amidst the packing and everything ,so I bought one for you. Am I forgiven now?” She says looking up from her lashes at me with the same puppy dog eyes I used last time.

“Of course you are. You know I can never be angry with you for too long,” I say and give her a hug.

“So, when are you planning to come back?” She asks after being freed from my hug.

“You know me,” I simply reply.

“Knowing you,” Bianca pretends to think, “It means you’re coming back when you want. You don’t have a time, am I right?” Gosh, this girl knows so much about me. What would I do without her?

“Yeah, but I will call you once in a while.”

“Yes you so are, because of course I won’t get you on the phone,” she says almost accusingly.

“You know me so well. I really need to go now, the flight leaves in” I look in my watch, “seven minutes.”

“Have a happy and safe journey,” Bianca says ,and we hug for the last time that day.

 I nod at her and make my way through the metal detectars. I wave a final goodbye at her as I loose all sight of my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter sorry. But I updated yeah!

So just so you guys know, I won't be updating for a week or so, probably. So, don't get angry at me for that. I'm having a lot going on, so I probably won't get time to write. 

I know this chapter sucked, but I wanted to update before I go to hyprventilation so I did. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter (though I know you didn't). Anyway, see you h\guys later.

Oh, and this chapter is dedicated to @ruezzle cause, first she is awesome and second she was the first one to read this book. Love you, girl!

With lots of love,
Elena.