Ep 7

Y/N's POV

Jeongyeon was mad when we went back home. "Where were you two?! I was worried as hell!" she said. "Chill noona! We were just out for dinner!" said Kai. Jeongyeon looked at him suspiciously. "What?" Kai whined. "Nothing," said Jeongyeon, shaking her head, "Anyway, go to bed now! It's getting pretty late."

I was a bit scared to sleep although I listened to Jeongyeon and went to bed. What if I dream about HIM again? I did not dare to shut my eyes and simply lay there on my bed. I heard Jeongyeon go to bed and the sofa creaked suddenly. I was on the alert as I heard footsteps walking towards my room. What is Kai doing? My bedroom door opened and Kai whispered softly, "Y/N?"

I sat up and asked in a low voice, "What are you doing here?" He shut the door and walked up to my bed. I pulled the curtain away from my window and moonlight flooded my room. I saw Kai standing by my bed with a concerned expression. "I knew it," he said, in a sad voice. "What are you even talking about?" I asked, looking at my phone. It was nearly midnight!

Kai asked me to budge a bit and sat down beside me. "You are scared right?" he asked. I remained quiet. "You are afraid of dreaming about Sehun again," Kai stated. I nodded, without looking at him. He sighed and said, "I thought so... That's why I couldn't sleep as well." My neck snapped in his direction when he said this.

"Don't look at me like that. I am worried about you, okay?" Kai said. I looked away again. Kai suddenly pulled at my head and placed it on his shoulder. "Yah!" I said, trying to keep my voice down. "Shh! I am trying to help you to sleep," Kai said, softly, resting my head on his shoulder again as he started humming softly.

Kai's POV

After some time, I felt Y/N relax on my shoulder and then her head got heavier after a few minutes. I glanced at her and smiled when I saw that she was fast asleep. Oh Y/N... You don't know how much I care for you. I gently lifted her head off my shoulder and laid her down on the bed. I kissed her forehead and then went out again to sleep on the couch.

~Time skip to the next morning~

Y/N's POV

I woke up when Jeongyeon called out my name. I felt very happy as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning, Jeongyeon!" I said, cheerfully. "Good morning, Y/N! You seem pretty happy today," said Jeongyeon. "I am!" I said, smiling. I actually had a good sleep today after a long time! Kai came in too and grinned at me. I smiled back.

"Well! Since it's Sunday, we can hang out today!" said Jeongyeon. "Oh no, noona! Y/N and I have some work to do!" Kai said. I frowned, glancing at him. Jeongyeon looked at the both of us and pouted. "Well... I will go meet one of my friends if that's the case," she said. "Thank you, noona!" Kai said, before I could say anything. 

Jeongyeon nodded and left. "What was  that about?" I asked Kai. He winked and said, "I have a plan!" I frowned and asked, "What plan?" "A plan to make Sehun remember you," Kai said, with a smirk, "Go and get dressed, baby! We got some work to do!" He pulled my hand and made me go to take a shower. 

Jeongyeon was gone by the time I was ready. "But where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see," said Kai, hailing a taxi. He told the driver the name of some place. I frowned. "XXX park, you said?" I asked, "Isn't that the most rich area in this city?" Kai nodded. "But why are we going there?" I asked. "You'll see," said Kai, again. "And yeah," he added, "You are paying for the taxi!" 

~Time skip to XXX park~

We got off the taxi and I paid. There were big manor houses with large gardens and stuff as we walked down the street. I have never come to this place before! Kai stopped when we reached a particularly big manor house. I saw the shiny silver plate on the door, which read, "Oh Sehun." "KAI!" I almost shrieked, "Why are we here?!" "Shh!" said Kai, glancing at the two guards by the gate who gave us a weird look.

He pulled me back towards the back side of the manor. "Y/N, I have a plan to get you in Sehun's room!" he said. My eyes widened as I said, "Are you crazy?! Do you think those guards will let me go in?!" Kai smirked and pulled out a cap from his back pocket. It had the symbol of a pizza place on it. I stared at Kai as he put on the cap and produced a pizza box from nowhere. 

"Where the hell did you get that from?" I asked. "Don't ask me any questions and I will tell you no lies," Kai said. I had no words. "See that tree over there?" Kai, pointed at a tree by the walls. I nodded. "You have to climb it to go to the house while I distract those guards," he said. I decided to go with what he said as I do want Sehun to believe me as well.

Kai confidently walked towards the guards and started talking with them about something. I took a deep breath and looked at the tree. Here goes nothing! I am pretty good at climbing and stuff. I was on one of the tree's long branches pretty soon. I saw that one of it's branches almost touched one of the windows of the house.

I carefully creeped towards the window and peered in. The window was left open. There was a large bed inside the room and three doors along with other furniture. I gulped and jumped inside the room. I heard the sound of a shower being turned off. My eyes widened when one of the doors leading from the room opened.

~To be continued~