Ep 23

Y/N's POV

"Look at you being all cocky," I said, making a face. "I have always been just like this," said Sehun, "And let me remind you, miss, you liked me for it." "Of course I did," I said, before turning to the laptop screen and putting on the next episode. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time but I focused on the drama. Damn the ghost in the cupboard really looks... "Are you scared?" I heard a soft whisper in my ear as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. "I already said I am not scared," I said, pouting. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and said, "I know you well, Y/N-ie. Don't be scared. I am holding you close to me just like this." At first I thought of moving away from him, but his arms were too warm and comfortable. I ended up snuggling closer to him and resting my head on his chest.

Sehun's POV

It has been so long since I have held her. I was happier because she did not try to push me away but stayed in my arms instead. This is how it should've been. After watching the episode for about half an hour, I felt Y/N's breathing getting steadier. Did she fall asleep? "Y/N?" I whispered, softly. No reply. I chuckled and shut my laptop quietly, placing it on the bedside table. I debated on whether I should just leave her here and go to my room or stay near her as well. She solved the problem by holding my sleeve tightly. "Good night then, baby," I mumbled, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

~Next day~

Y/N's POV

I woke up to find something heavy on my waist and realized that there was something right in front of my face as well. I blinked a few times and realized that it was a shirt... A shirt means a body, right? I moved back slightly to have a better view but the person groaned and pulled me into their chest again. "Lemme sleep," he said in a raspy, sleepy voice. "S-Sehun?" I mumbled, recognizing the voice. Did I fall asleep last night? I raised my head up to see him looking at me with his eyes barely open. "Umm... W-Why are you sleeping in my bed?" I asked. "You made me," he mumbled. "Huh? I don't remember-" I began but he cut me off saying, "Shh! Just keep quiet." He stroked my hair slightly as I looked at him. He smiled, and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I repeated his greeting as my heart melted completely from his sweet smile. "Umm... How about getting ready then? I have to ask Kai about his father too," I said, suddenly remembering why I was here in the first place. Sehun sighed and said, "Yeah... Let's have breakfast first." I nodded and scrambled to get up, but as I was about to get off the bed, he pulled my arm. "Sehun!" I said, going red as I landed on his chest. He smirked and said, "I like this view." "Yah! Why are you like this?!" I exclaimed, as I felt my heart almost going crazy. "Morning energy I guess," said Sehun, a playful smirk playing on his lips as his eyes twinkled with mischief. "Y-You! Let me go!" I said, "You have become such a pervert, Oh Sehun!" "Only for you," he said, winking. 

Suddenly, my phone began to ring. "Huh? Who's that?" I wondered. I bent towards the bedside table to grab my phone. Sehun pouted and placed me down beside him. "Oh no! Jeongyeon..." I muttered, picking up the phone. I almost squealed as Sehun settled his head on my shoulder and his breath tickled my neck. "Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?" Jeongyeon yelled on the other side of the phone. I held it at an arm's distance until she was done screaming. "I'm perfectly fine," I said. "Where are you then? We came home in the morning!" said Jeongyeon. "Oh! Is Kai's dad all right then?" I asked. "Yes," said Jeongyeon, "He's safe at the moment. BUT where are you?" "Uhh... I am at Sehun's place," I replied.

There was a silence. "How did you end up there?" Jeongyeon asked. "He was at the theatre yesterday and he insisted on bringing me home," I said. "Okay... Well, it's all right if you are safe then," said Jeongyeon. "When are you hanging up?" Sehun said, suddenly. "Is he there right now?!" Jeongyeon asked. "Umm... Yes," I said, glaring at him slightly. "Oh okay then... I will hang up now... Come home soon! I don't trust that guy!" said Jeongyeon. "Ne," I said, "Annyeong." I hung up the phone and looked at Sehun, who was now frowning. "Why doesn't she trust me?" he said. "Because... Well, she just doesn't," I said, shrugging. "I did absolutely nothing though," he whined and I narrowed my eyes at him, "Sehun is sad."

I stared at him in disbelief. "Umm... Do you want something?" I asked, trying hard not to giggle at his aegyo. "Hmm~ Maybe," he said. "What do you want then, baby Hun?" I asked. "My morning kiss," he replied. He looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted. I absolutely don't know what I am gonna do with this guy. I just stared at him and he stared right back. "Okay!" I said, and gave him a quick peck on his lips before getting off the bed quickly. "Wait, Y/N!" he called out, chuckling as he too got up after me. "No! I have to go home now!" I said, running downstairs. "Yah! At least have breakfast with me!" Sehun called running after me. "If you catch me, I will," I said, laughing. "A challenge, is it?" Sehun asked as I ran to the kitchen towards the dinning table. "Maybe," I said. 

We went round and round around the table for quite sometime before I escaped to the living room and went towards the sofa. "You've gotten so slow, Sehun! You need to be faster if you want to catch me," I teased him, laughing hard. "Just wait until I get my hands on you!" he said. "You won't~!" I said. We were just playing around until someone cleared their throat. "And who do we have here?" said a voice, coldly. I froze on my place, recognizing the voice at once.

~To be continued~

Happy Sehun Day, everybody~!