Ep 14

Sehun's POV

"Did it hurt?" I asked. "Huh?" she said. "Did it hurt to know that I was dating someone else?" I asked, feeling nervous. Her expression went from being surprised to being sad to being angry. "What kind of question is that?!" she asked, in a controlled tone. "One that I want a true answer to... Please..." I said. "S-Sehun..." she mumbled, tears filling her eyes making my heart crack. I stood up and walked towards her, wiping her tears but she pushed my hand away.

"Why are you hurting me? Haven't you already moved on?" she said, glancing at Lisa. "Uhm... I would like to clear that up!" said Lisa, standing up, "I am NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" She glared at me slightly. "I am just his assistant and my dear boss used me to get rid of you," she said. I bit my inner cheek nervously while Y/N looked shocked. "You did?" she asked, looking at me. I nodded, feeling a bit ashamed. "Sehun... You... You have changed," she said, finally. 

"Baby, please don't misunderstand me... I already had a lot of work on me and I... I thought you were just-" I began. "Another woman after your money?" she cut in, looking at me coldly. I looked down. "I am sorry..." I said, "Please... Please forgive me. I really love you. I swear my heart has never moved on from you." I looked at her in the eyes. She was about to say something when a group of high school boys entered the café. "I have to go," she murmured.

I grabbed her hand but she pulled it away saying, "I have work to do, Oh Sehun. I can't afford to waste my time like this." I felt saddened by her words and sat back down on my table, resting my head on my arms. I stared at her as she smiled brightly at the boys and said, "So boys, what will you have today?" Ahh! I feel so jealous of them! She used to smile at me as brightly as she is smiling at them right now... 

3rd person POV

"Oooh! This is our first time here, noona," said one of the boys, "But I really wish we had come earlier." "Hmm?" said Y/N smiling, "And why is that?" Sehun was, of course, staring at everything that was going on. "Because I got to meet such a pretty lady as you," said the boy, winking. "Aww," said Y/N laughing, "You are cute." Sehun frowned. "Noona, what's your name?" another guy asked. "Y/N," Y/N replied, "What's yours?" "Microsoft," the kid replied cheekily, "Can I crash at your place tonight?" "Ooooooh," said the others, while Sehun got up quickly and walked over.

"YAH! STOP FLIRTING WITH MY GIRL!" he said, glaring at the boys, while standing in front of Y/N. "Hmm? Are you his girlfriend?" the first boy asked. "No," said Y/N coolly, "In fact he doesn't know me at all." "Ahjussi, stop hitting on a girl just like that," scolded one of the guys. "Omo! Ahjussi!" said Y/N giggling. "I was gonna say 'grandpa'," said the guy, grinning as Y/N burst into laughter. "YAH! How old are you even?" Sehun grumbled. "16," the boys replied.

"Then behave according to your age!" Sehun said, "I was innocent when I was your age!" "Oh really?" Y/N asked, raising her eyebrow, "Cuz as far as I know-" Sehun put his hand on her mouth and said, "Yes." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Well, anyway! Noona, you must be tired!" said the second boy. "And why is that?" Y/N asked, internally laughing. "Because you keep running through my mind!" he said. Y/N ruffled the boy's hair and said, "Where did you learn these pick-up lines?" "Y/N!" said Sehun. 

Y/N's POV

I looked at Sehun to see him pouting. Hmph! This guy is no fun! "Kids, tell me your orders! I will get them for you," I said. I quickly wrote down their orders when they finally told me what they wanted. "I gotcha! I will be back soon!" I said. "I will wait for you forever, sweetheart," said the first guy and I giggled as I left. I heard Sehun yelling at them again. "Yah! Ahjussi, she's not your girlfriend!" whined one of the boys. "But she is MINE!" said Sehun. "Well, I will just steal her!" I laughed hard as I heard the reply.

"What are you laughing for?" Jeongyeon asked. "Those high school kids are fighting with Sehun!" I replied, chuckling. "How?" Jeongyeon asked. "Well! They just decided to flirt with me and Sehun is going ballistic on them!" I replied. I felt kinda happy inside to know that he was being possessive of me. Aish! Wasn't I supposed to forget him? "He won't get the better of them if he argues with them! Highschoolers these days are not innocent at all!" I said. "I know," said Jeongyeon, sighing, "Wish I could go out to see the drama!" 

Sehun's POV

I was feeling more and more frustrated as I tried to make the boys see that Y/N was mine! Finally, Lisa pulled me away from the table, saying, "BOSS! STOP THROWING TANTRUMS!" "I am not throwing tantrums!" I grumbled, "Y/N is-" "Yeah! I heard it! About a thousand times! Y/N is yours!" said Lisa, rolling her eyes. "AND I will say it again!" I said, puffing up my cheeks. Y/N had returned. "Y/N?" said a voice and I looked up to see a tall guy grinning at Y/N.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" Y/N asked, smiling brightly. "I came to see you," he replied with a smile, "I am sorry for yelling at you last time..." "It's okay... I understood what you said now... I was being too stubborn," Y/N said, looking down. "Finally!" said the boy. What the hell are they talking about? "So... Are you willing to give me a chance now?" he asked and I frowned. Lisa quickly held my arm, preventing me from getting up again. 

"Well," said Y/N, "I am single. So... I guess..." WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?! CRAP! Exactly how many competitors do I have? I only thought it was Kai at first... Now this guy and DAMN! I even have to fight with high school kids for her! Y/N L/N, you are mine! How can you even think about giving other men a chance to hit on you? Hmph! Looks like I have to show YOU first that you are mine!

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading!