Ep 24

Y/N's POV

This is bad... Really really bad! I had a bad feeling even as I looked up to see the same strict lady from years ago- not a thing had changed about her. That deep frown etched on her face, the very smell of strong perfume, those eyes which loathed me deeply... Indeed, it was Mrs. Oh. My body went cold even as I looked at her. Seeing her again brings back memories... Bad memories. I winced slightly, rubbing my arm as I took a step back. Everything seems so cold suddenly, cold and dark. "Eomma," said a firm voice as I felt an arm wrap around me. He gave off a very strong aura and I felt protected by his presence beside me. Sehun really has changed... But what about me? I am still the s-same...

"My dear son, who is this lady right here?" Mrs. Oh asked, in a controlled voice. I shivered, remembering Sehun's words from years ago, "The more controlled her voice, the more angry she is and the more you should keep out of her way." But now, he was standing beside me powerfully, rubbing my shoulder comfortingly as he said, "Why are you here?" "I asked you a question, Sehun," she said, in a low voice. Oh no... Sehun will get into trouble now... Because of me... I have to prevent this. "Ne! Annyeonghaseyo," I said, "Kim Miso imnida." I smiled brightly as I bowed and said, "You must be madam Oh." She frowned and said, "Kim Miso?" "Oh! I am one of the Kim family," I said, cheerfully, "You must know about my oppa! Kim Jongin?" 

What the heck am I doing right now? "Kim Jongin..." muttered Mrs. Oh. Good! She doesn't know the Kim's family tree well! "Uhh... You must know Junmyeon-oppa then?" I said, remembering Kai's friend from earlier. "Oh yes! Are you related to him?" Mrs. Oh asked, smiling suddenly. "Ne! I am his cousin from Paris. I only recently returned to Korea," I said, weaving up a tale. "That's good, Miso-ssi! How are you here then?" she said, frowning slightly at the end. I glanced at Sehun and the look he was giving me... I just begged him to go along with me with my eyes and he said, "I met Miso-ssi yesterday at the theatre..." I smiled and nodded.

"Oh! So that's where you went yesterday," said Mrs. Oh, her smile still on her face. Isn't it amusing though? The way her behavior took a 180 degrees turn after finding out that I was rich? "Yes... I was going to watch a movie with Junmyeon-hyung," said Sehun, "And that's how... I met her..." He looked at me in the end and I could tell that he disliked this very much. "Well! You are doing pretty well then, my son! Kim group's lady... I must be interrupting then! I will get going now! Have fun!" said Mrs. Oh and just like that, she walked out of the house, her heels clicking loudly with every step. 

"Thank god!" I exclaimed, sitting down on the couch. My legs had been shaking slightly ever since she had appeared. "Y/N, what was that?" Sehun asked. "Huh?" I said, looking up at him. He looked... disappointed? "What? I didn't want you to get into trouble because of me all over again," I said. "I told you everything isn't the same anymore, didn't I? I told you I have changed... I want to protect you this time, Y/N," Sehun said. He crouched down in front of me and looked at me in the eyes. "You shouldn't have lied... I could've protected you," he said. "Sehun, you can't," I said, "You don't know half of what happened at that time..." "But I can protect you now, Y/N! I am NOT the same anymore!" he said, frustrated, "I am independent and I can-"

"BUT I AM STILL THE SAME," I cut him off, looking at him desperately, "I am still that Y/N, Oh Sehun... I am still scared at the very thought of her. You don't know what she did. You don't know why my parents... NEVER MIND! She can't find out my identity. I will never talk to you again if you reveal it to her." "But Y/N!" Sehun said, "Why can't you trust me?!" "I can't!" I said, finally. There was a moment of silence. "I want to go home," I said. "Okay, Miso-ssi... Should I call up your oppa for you?" Sehun asked. I felt broken at his words and the way he looked at me. "Sehun," I said, in a pleading voice. "What's wrong? Just stay here. I will ring up Junmyeon-hyung for you. Or should I call Jongin instead? Give me his number please," said Sehun.

"Why...?" I began but just shook my head. "Never mind," I said, "I will head home myself... Thank you for letting me stay the night." "It wasn't you that stayed with me last night," said Sehun. "What are you-" I began but he cut me off saying, "Just go." He turned his back on me. "Sehun-ah," I said, but he won't even look at me. He simply walked away from me. No... Don't leave me like this again. "SEHUN!" I called out, "Please d-don't leave me." He kept on walking. "Please," I said, my voice cracking slightly at the end.

Sehun's POV

I turned around when I heard her voice waver slightly. "Y/N-ah!" I said, "Yah! Don't cry!" I ran over to her at once. She wiped her eyes and looked at me. "Please don't turn your back on me... I'm sorry... I was scared," she said, sniffing, "I will go and tell her who I am right now. Please don't leave me." "Hush," I said, pulling her close to me, "I am not leaving you, pabo... Stop crying." She held onto me tightly as she sobbed. There's something really wrong... Mom, what exactly did you do to Y/N at that time?

Y/N's POV

"I would really go and tell her," I said, looking at Sehun. "No," he said, "Don't." "But you don't like it, right?" I said, "I won't do it if you don't like it." "Just be Kim Miso for now, Y/N," said Sehun, calmly, "And please... Don't cry like this. I'm sorry, okay? I was angry because you said you can't trust me..." "I do trust you," I said, "But I don't t-trust her..." "Y/N," said Sehun, "Did my mom do something to you?"

~To be continued~

Yes, I updated another chapter~! Sam, you better not ask for one more😉Thank you so much for reading~!