Ep 18

3rd person POV

"Let's go! Quick!" said Sehun, hurriedly gathering his stuff while looking at his watch. "What? Why?" Lisa asked, looking up from her laptop. "Hurry up!" he hissed. He had overheard Y/N's conversation on phone earlier and he wanted to get to his office as quickly as possible. Lisa sighed and gathered her stuff as well. "Look... My presentation is ready... We need to get to the office quickly!" said Sehun. "But why?" Lisa asked. "You will know," he said. Soon, they were sitting in the car. "Boss! You have already crossed the speed limit!" Lisa yelled as Sehun swerved the car around a corner. He parked the car quickly at the Oh group's parking lot and rushed inside. 

Lisa ran after Sehun as he strode towards the elevator. "Boss! What are you up to now?!" she yelled after him. "Lisa! Get me a telescope! NOW!" Sehun said, urgently stepping inside the elevator, "Meet me at the roof after you get it!" "The roof?!" Lisa said, her mouth hanging open. But he was already gone. "I am quitting this job!" Lisa whined, "Where the hell can I get a telescope now?!" Meanwhile Sehun was standing in the elevator impatiently. "Hurry up, you old thing!" he said, tapping his foot.

Sehun's POV

Good! I finally reached the roof! I can't be late to see Y/N! Where the f*ck is Lisa?! I looked at my watch. Only five minutes! "Boss! Here's your telescope!" said Lisa, panting as she came up to me. "FINALLY!" I said, grabbing it quickly. I looked in the distance, trying to figure out where Y/N's café was and then focused the telescope on the location. "Aha!" I said. "What are you looking at?" Lisa asked and I held my hand up as I saw Kai walking up to the café. I cursed under my breath when I saw Y/N getting out to meet him. "Ahh wae?" I whined when she hugged him. "Boss! Don't stand at the edge!" Lisa said.

"SHUT UP, LALISA!" I said, annoyed. The two of them got into a taxi and I followed it with my telescope. Where are they going? "Boss! Get down please," said Lisa, "I am begging you... Not that I care, but if you fall down, I will be in a big mess!" I ignored her. "OH SEHUN!" said a voice. "I told you to shut up!" I said, groaning. "Boss... It's your mom," said Lisa. "Whatever!" I said, "Wait... WHAT?!" I gulped as I turned around to find my mom standing there, her eyebrows raised. "M-M-Mom," I said, laughing as I hid the telescope behind my back, "Haha... What are you doing here?"

"I found out you haven't been coming to work lately," said my mom in a soft voice. F*ck... Soft voice means I am in deep trouble. Her voice is now the softest I have ever heard... Except at that one time when she had found me with Y/N. It had been barely audible at that time. "Is your presentation ready?" mom asked, in the low tone. "Y-Yeah it is," I replied. "AND why, may I ask, have you been ignoring my calls?" she asked. "I-I was b-b-busy," I replied. "In what?" she asked. "L-Lisa," I murmured, looking at her for help. I want to keep an eye on Y/N too!!! "M-Mom, I can answer every single question of yours, but I have an important work right now!" I said and it was the stupidest thing that I could've possibly said.

"You are coming with me right now," said mom, looking at me up and down, "You are clearly wasting your time. I have brought young Miss. Bae with me. You have to meet her." "Miss. Bae?" I asked, frowning, "I won't meet her! Why should I even?!" "Because I am telling you to do so," said mom, "Now COME ON!" She stood glaring at me and I had no option but to walk away. "Lalisa, get me a coffee," she told Lisa. SHE'S MY ASSISSTANT! NOT YOURS! I wanted to scream but I kept quiet and walked behind my mom like a tamed puppy... This is how it is... This is how it has always been... This is why I lost Y/N in the first place...

Y/N's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see~" said Kai, smiling happily. "Why are you so happy today?" I asked, smiling too. "Well, for one- I got a job~!" said Kai, "And secondly, we are going on a date!" "You got a job?" I said, "WOW!" "I know right!" he said, rubbing his hands excitedly, "Now noona won't kick me out!" "Jeongyeon will be happy for you," I said, laughing, "Where are you gonna work?" "I will tell you all about the interview and stuff later," said Kai, "For now, look~!" He had stopped the taxi by the seaside but not quite at the beach. "Are we going to the beach?" I asked. "Nah! It's too crowded!" Kai replied, "Come!"

He led me to a small path. I followed after him curiously. It went upwards for quite a long time and there were trees on both the sides. I could see a big rock at the top. "C'mon," he said, holding out his hand. On the rock? I allowed him to pull me up. "Wow," I gasped. He had set up a small picnic on the flat portion of the rock and we had a marvelous view of the sea. "Daebak!" I said, as a small breeze blew from the sea. "Have a seat," said Kai, sitting down. I sat down beside him. "I thought a picnic would be a good idea!" he said. "It is!" I said, "And how did you find this place?" "Uhh... Trust me! It would be better if you didn't know!" said Kai.

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Why? What did you do?" "Nothing," he said, puffing up his cheeks, "I just used to hang out with my friends here in highschool!" "Oh," I said, giggling, "Then why did you say it would be better if I didn't know huh?" "It's just..." Kai mumbled. "Okay! Okay! You don't have to tell me!" I said, laughing. "I got movie tickets too~!" said Kai, happily. "Okay... What kind of movie though?" I asked. "Horror," Kai replied with a smirk, "That way you can hold my arm if you are scared." "Hmph! You wish!" I said, "I am not scared of anything!"

~To be continued~

Thanks for reading~! I love you❤

Stubbornly His(Sehun ff) (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें