Ep 17

3rd person POV

Sehun stared at Y/N dreamily, as he held his coffee cup. "Boss," said Lisa, "Are you even reading?" "Here's some cookies," said Y/N coming up gain, "My boss asked me to give them to you." "Sweet," said Sehun, smiling. Y/N rolled her eyes and walked away. Sehun's cup was tilted slightly as he stared at her continuously. "Boss, you will spill your coffee if you continue," said Lisa, but again Sehun ignored her. "Ahh! My Y/N is so pretty," he said, in his own world of thoughts, "I wonder what she dreamed about~ She was so red earlier." And then, it happened! "BOSS!" Lisa shrieked and Sehun jumped.

"You spilled coffee all over the file!" Lisa groaned, looking at the file as if it was her baby. She took a tissue and wiped it gently. "Why are you like this?" she whined. "Sowwy," said Sehun, making a face, "I won't do it again!" "I will be sure to complain to Mrs. Oh if you do!" said Lisa. "Yah! Don't be so childish! You can't complain to my mom about stuff like this!" said Sehun, slightly alarmed. Lisa gave him a look before she put the file under the sun to dry. "Do your work well now or I will carry out my threat!" said Lisa.

"Okay," said Sehun, pouting. He looked at his laptop once again, but was distracted by Y/N's cheerful voice saying, "Good morning, halmeoni! What will you have today?" He looked up again, resting his face on his palm as he watched Y/N taking orders from an old lady. His hand travelled to the dish of cookies to grab one. "Hmm... I knew cookies were hard, but are they supposed to be this hard?" he asked Lisa, as he took a bite and failed to chew it. "Huh?" said Lisa, looking up from her work. "BOSS! THAT'S MY PEN DRIVE!" she screamed, snatching it way from him as he looked bewildered.

"My poor baby," said Lisa, stroking her pen drive, "Boss! Keep your hands away from my stuff!" "Uhh... Okay?" said Sehun. "Boss, please, I am begging you," said Lisa, "Please read those files and free me." "Okay! Okay!" grumbled Sehun, looking at his files again. He had been pretty much absorbed in his work until he heard a small exclamation, "Ouch!" He looked up to see Y/N shaking her hand slightly and then looking at her finger with a pained expression. 

"LISA!" Sehun said urgently, "Do you have a bandage?" "Huh? What?" said Lisa. Sehun shook her by her shoulder, his eyes on Y/N as he said, "I said DO YOU HAVE A BANDAGE?!" "No," said Lisa, "Why would I have one? And why do you want it?" "Aish! You are useless! Y/N is hurt!" said Sehun, getting up and walking towards Y/N. "I did not join Oh group to suffer this," said Lisa, pulling at her hair, "I WANT A PAY RISE!"

Y/N's POV

I had burnt my hand slightly by touching a warm cup of coffee and was just about to go inside the kitchen to hold it under cold water when I heard fast footsteps walking towards me. I looked up, shocked as Sehun grabbed my hand and said, "Are you okay? Does it hurt?!" "Umm... It was just a bit of warm coffee," I said, giving him a look, but he wasn't even looking at me. He was looking at my finger as though it had a huge injury. "C'mon," he said, pulling me inside the kitchen. Almost everybody was staring as he held my hand under the cold water.

"S-Sehun," I muttered, "It's not a big deal!" "It is! Take better care of yourself!" said Sehun. I frowned. Is he out of his f*cking mind? I pulled my hand and said, "Go and do your work. Stop with all this drama!" "Not drama, baby, I was just concerned about you," said Sehun, pouting. "Well! I have been watching you and-" I began but he cut me off, "Oh! Were you looking at me too?" "I..." I said, blushing at getting caught, "That's NOT the point! The point is that you are not doing your work! Did you even hear what Lisa said? She said Mrs. Oh is gonna lead the meeting!" "When did she say that?!" said Sehun, a shocked look on his face.

"F*ck... M-Mom is gonna lead the meeting," he said, rubbing his hands together nervously. "Yes! So now get the f*ck out of this kitchen and do your work!" I said. He pouted and whined, "Alright! No need to curse at me!" "Sehun!" I said. "Going! I am going!" he said, walking out as I shook my head. "Are you finally back?" Lisa asked, in a tired voice. "Why didn't you tell me mom was leading the meeting?!" Sehun said. I shook my head again and turned to do my own work. "Are you really close to Mr. Oh?" my boss asked. Am I? I don't know...

Sehun's POV

I was freaking out as I quickly read the big file placed in front of me. Hell! I am so dead if the meeting doesn't go well! "I did tell you," said Lisa. I ignored her and continued to read. I heard her sigh. I was soon done with one of the files and looked up with a sigh. "You have two more," Lisa reminded me. "I know," I groaned, looking for Y/N, "Where's Y/N?" "Probably doing her work... Like you should be doing," said Lisa. I sighed. I had just wanted to catch a glance of her before going back to my work.

"Bubble tea for you," said a soft voice. I looked up to find Y/N smiling at me. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I said, "But I didn't ask for it..." "I know," said Y/N simply, "But since you were working so hard..." She placed it down and left. I felt a smile grow on my face as I looked back at my file. Suddenly, the black printed words seemed more beautiful and the size of the file didn't horrify me. Even the thought of my mom leading the meeting did not seem as terrifying. 

~To be continued~

Here was a double update guys~! Eomma, don't forget my chocolate😉 Thank you for reading! I love you❤