Ep 22

Y/N's POV

I stared at the ceiling and sighed. Sehun is probably sleeping already... He brought me inside the house and showed me this room to sleep. "Or you can just sleep with me if you want," he had added. I shook my head. I CAN'T SLEEP! Plus, I keep hearing sounds from outside and it's scary! I switched sides again, trying to get comfortable. "FINE!" I said, finally when I heard another twig crack and an owl hoot. I sat up and put on the little lamp on the bedside table. "Looks like I can't sleep tonight..." I murmured, grabbing my phone, "Let's just watch a drama!" After a few minutes' debate, I decided to watch Hotel Del Luna. I had been intending to watch it for a long time. Now's the time to do it!

Without reading the plot, I just put on the first episode. I have been a big fan of IU's since long! "Woah... She's so cool here," I murmured, "Kinda scary though." I was watching in peace until the first ghost came in. I gulped. "Not ghosts," I muttered, "Oh no..." I took a deep breath. It's just a drama! I should have read the plot before watching the drama! I almost screamed when the ghost took off her black glasses. "H-H-Her e-eyes..." I muttered. I pulled the blanket around myself for some warmth and continued to watch. Something screeched on the tree beside my window. I glanced at the window and then turned my attention back to my phone. 

Sehun's POV

I was lying awake in my room, thinking about my past. The more I think, the more I blame myself for forgetting about her. I shut my eyes and was nearly asleep when I hear a small shriek. My eyes snapped open immediately. Wasn't that Y/N? Why isn't she asleep yet? I crept out of my bed and walked towards her room. I put my ear on the door and heard her saying, "I nearly got a heart attack..." What did she get a heart attack from? I knocked on the door softly. There was silence for a moment until she called out, "Who's that?" "It's me," I said, "Sehun." The door was opened at once. "What are you doing here?" Y/N asked. "I heard you scream. What happened?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh... It was just a screech owl," said Y/N, "It was sitting on the window pane making noises..." "Oh," I said, "But why aren't you sleeping yet?" "I couldn't sleep," she replied, looking down with a pout. "So... What were you doing?" I asked. "Watching a drama," she said, but she didn't really seem pleased with it. "Which one are you watching?" I asked. "Hotel Del Luna," she said, in a small voice. I stared at her. "You are scared of ghosts and you are watching a drama in which there's a hotel for ghosts before they pass into afterlife?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I didn't read the plot," she said, in a small voice, "I just watched it because I like IU." 

I laughed. I really couldn't help it. That explains why her face looks as though she has seen a ghost, because technically she was seeing ghosts! "Yah! Don't laugh!" she said, puffing up her cheeks. "So... Were you scared of the ghosts?" I asked, trying to fight back the laughter. "Nope! I am NOT scared of anything!" she said, glaring at me. Really? I smirked internally, and then looked behind her with wide eyes. "Y-Y/N, w-w-what's th-that?" I said, gulping. "D-Don't try to scare me! I am not going to be fooled by you," she said, but I saw that her face paled slightly. "I-I'm not," I said, internally partying. She's definitely falling for it. "Go away," I said, looking at the wall behind her. 

"I-Is there r-really something?" she asked. Yes~ "NO! DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR Y/N!" I shouted and as expected, she hugged me tightly shrieking. It worked all right~! Just as it always did~! "Aigoo my baby rabbit," I said, hugging her back, "There's nothing there." "Huh?" she said, looking up at me. She was trembling as she said, "Y-You fooled me again?!" I grinned at her. "You!" she said, pointing her finger at my chest, "I am gonna kill you!" "But then won't I become a ghost and go to Del Luna? Then maybe I will come in your dreams and scare you!" I said, chuckling. "OH SEHUN! YOU LITTLE-" she began as she raised her hand to hit me. 

Y/N's POV

He grabbed my hands with a single hand and pulled me closer to himself with the other. This guy... "I'm glad to see that you haven't changed," he said, smiling his annoying smile, "My baby rabbit." I made a face and said, "You haven't changed either. You are still trying to scare me after four years? Just so that you could hug me?" "That's right," he said, "I am still the same Hun you loved." I stared at him, remembering our first meeting. Something about him that had made me fall for him so deeply that I could never let go of him... I didn't realize that he had let go of my hands as I placed my right hand over my heart. "You are right," I said. "So~ Shall we watch the drama together?" he asked, suddenly pulling me out of my daze.  "Huh?" I said.

"You always liked watching dramas together," he said, smiling. "And you said they were boring," I added. "Well... There is a ghost around here you know. And I have to stay around you so that it won't take you," he said, pouting slightly. "You just want to watch the drama duh," I said, making my way back to the bed towards my phone. "Wrong," he said, "I just want to watch you watching the drama." "Isn't that sweet?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Sure it is," said Sehun, "Let me grab my laptop though! It will be better to watch the drama on the laptop!" I shrugged. "Stay here," he said, "Don't let the ghost get you until I come back!" He winked as he left and I chuckled, shaking my head. Why did I fall in love with this man?

He returned after some time. "Ta da~!" he said, placing the laptop in front of me. He sat down beside me and looked at me expectantly. "You are really gonna watch it with me?" I asked. "Of course," he said, "I said I would, didn't I?" "Yeah yeah!" I said. "So, what episode were you on?" he asked. "The fourth I guess..." I said. "Wow! You already watched it for three hours!" said Sehun, "Did you intend to stay up all night to complete it?" I shrugged and said, "Maybe... I couldn't sleep either way..." There was silence as I focused on the laptop screen. "Wow," I said, "She's really letting him go crazy?" "Maybe," said Sehun, "You just have to watch." I held my breath watching with my heart beating fast as the ghost in the wardrobe started to come out. Would he really go mad after seeing the ghost? "Gu Chanseong!" came IU's voice. "Yehet!" I said, smiling happily, "She will protect him all right!" 

"Just look at you," said Sehun. "Huh?" I said, looking at Sehun. He shook his head and said, "Of course it's obvious that the male lead won't go crazy! Why would you even be worried about that?" "Hmph," I said, "You are SO insensitive you know." He rolled his eyes and said, "I am just stating the obvious and I think I need to save you from going mad too." "What are you-" I began but was cut off by him kissing me. I stayed still while he pulled me closer, kissing me passionately. "Wh-What are you trying to do?" I asked. "Whoa! I was just saving you! A normal human would go crazy after seeing the ghost you know, especially a baby rabbit," he said, smirking, "See! That's what IU did too!" I glanced at the screen and then looked back at Sehun. "So you've already seen the drama?" I said. "I might have," he said, smirking, "Anyway! You are safe now, Y/N-ssi." "You just wanted to kiss me!" I said, annoyed as he turned to the laptop. "Yeah so?" he said, looking back at me.

~To be continued~

Have you guys watched Hotel Del Luna yet? I don't think the ghosts are that scary! I would definitely recommend that drama! Thank you for reading! I love you❤