Ep 30

Sehun's POV

"How much are you going to drink?" whined Baekhyun-hyung as I went on chugging the fourth bottle of whiskey. Sometimes it's bad to have a good tolerance for alcohol. Baekhyun-hyung sighed as he rested his chin on the table and said, "Why are you so upset? She's just a girl passing in your life." "She's not just some girl!" I snapped, "She's my Y/N..." "This is why I don't date," said Baekhyun-hyung, yawning, "Just chill a bit. You'll forget her soon enough and-" "I won't," I said, "This time I won't forget her. I will wait for her... Even if I die." My eyesight began to get slightly blurry as I drunk another shot. "That's enough now!" said Baekhyun-hyung, snatching the glass and bottle from me, "C'mon! I'll take you home!" 

Y/N's POV

"This time it was just your parents," she said, holding up my chin, "But if I see you around him again..." I woke up with a gasp. What a horrible dream! I gulped down some water. It has been around an hour since the plane took off. My eyes hurt from crying and I had fallen asleep only to dream about my past. I still remember being locked up in a dark room and then she had threatened me with my parents... She killed them because I refused to give up on Sehun. I know it was an accident, but I also know who had caused that accident. I also knew a little secret about her, which is why she hated me even more. "If he ever finds out, I will make sure he's stripped off his rights in the Oh group," she had said. 

I put on my headphones and played some music in it. Sehun shouldn't suffer because of me. He has worked hard for the Oh group and he deserves better. I felt soothed as Quasimodo played in my headphones. I can't have him right now, but I am willing to wait. Will he wait for me? I would return, Oh Sehun. I would definitely come back to you, but would you still be there for me? My head hurt from these thoughts and I just shut my eyes, letting the voices of the singers fill my mind. Whatever happens, I am always, always his and nothing can change that.

Sehun's POV

"You are wasted!" Baekhyun-hyung said, scrunching up his nose as he tucked me into my bed. "Hyung, do you think she hates me?" I asked. "Yah! Stop it about her already!" he said, "If she was ever yours, she would return to you! If she doesn't, you just weren't meant to be! Now stop behaving like this and pull yourself together! I'm going home! AND I should see you at the office tomorrow! I'm kicking your ass if you stay home and get drunk again!" "So mean," I murmured as he left. You won't understand, Byun Baekhyun... It hurts so bad... I sat up in my bed, just looking into the empty space. An hour and half has passed. Is she in China already? Is she okay? She doesn't even take care of herself... I bet she forgot to exchange her currency too... "Bogoshipeo," I said, softly, shutting my eyes. Her smiling image formed itself in front of my eyes at once.

If she was ever yours, she would return to you. "Will you return to me, Y/N?" I asked. The image simply smiled at me and vanished. I sighed and lay down to sleep. I have to go to office tomorrow... Baekhyun-hyung will kill me if I don't listen to him well. Sometimes I wonder who the boss is when it comes to him and me. He's a sunbae of mine from the university, but he's also the Executive Director in the Oh group. "I hope this is all just a bad dream," I wished, before shutting my eyes.

Y/N's POV

"The plane will be landing in the Beijing airport soon," I sat up straight as the announcer said these words. This is it. Soon, I will be on the foreign land... I took a deep breath as the huge city of Beijing was visible from the window- millions of lights. This is gonna be an adventure for sure! This is a new beginning. This is MY new beginning.

~The End~

Okay~! So I am gonna end this book here. I will be publishing the second book in this series soon. Thank you for staying with me until now! I love you guys❤