Ep 2

Y/N's POV

"Y/N? Y/N!" Jeongyeon said, waving her hand in front of my face as I simply stared at him, tears running down my cheeks continuously. "Y/N, are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked a bit nervously. "Sehun-ah," I sobbed. "Oh come on now, Y/N! He is back in the country! Maybe he remembers you too just as you do," Jeongyeon said. I sniffed and nodded.

Jeongyeon sat in front of me and looked into my eyes. "Do you know where he lives?" I nodded. Of course I know! I used to be his girlfriend... four years ago... "I bet he is not living there anymore though," I said, in a bitter voice. Jeongyeon gazed into the distance for sometime and then said, "Let's go to the airport tomorrow to see him! Or we can go to the Oh group's main office!" I nodded.

"You don't seem much intent on it!" Jeongyeon complained. "Well... I am just nervous..." I said, gulping. "You only have to go and meet him!" she said. I nodded. "He is coming here tomorrow right?" Jeongyeon asked. I nodded looking at the news again. My eyes ended up on his photo again. "He has grown up," I said, softly. "Stop staring now! You are gonna see the real thing tomorrow!" Jeongyeon said, smirking. I blushed.

The whole day, I only thought about him. "Oh Sehun, you are driving me crazy!" I muttered, smiling like an idiot, looking at the coffee I was supposed to be making. "And you are driving me crazy!" Jeongyeon said, "Be quick! I have to take that to the customer!" I pouted. Even after when I was back home and lay on my bed, I had a smile on my face. 

I saw that dream again, but when I woke up from it, I did not cry. I started smiling instead. "Y/N?" Jeongyeon said, coming in. She had woken up to get a glass of water. "Crazy," she muttered, shaking her head as I giggled and went back to sleep. 

Jeongyeon's POV

One day she cries, the other day she starts giggling. I am glad that she is happy though. I hope Sehun remembers her though. I sighed as I shut my eyes and fell asleep as well.

~Next day~

Y/N's POV

The next day, I got ready, putting on my prettiest dress and stood in front of Jeongyeon's bed. "Jeongyeonie!" I said. "Uhmm... What is it Y/N?" Jeongyeon groaned, turning away from me. I shook her shoulder a bit and said, "Wake up! We have to go to the airport!" "Okay... I am getting up!" Jeongyeon said, smiling.

We both went towards the airport and waited. I kept fixing my hair nervously. "W-When is he coming?" I asked. "I don't know," said Jeongyeon, yawning. She received a call from boss. "What! But I had a holiday today!" she groaned. "Okay, I am coming!" she said, after some time, her face looking disgusted. 

"He said that if I want to keep my job, I have to go and work today!" Jeongyeon complained. "No! But... I can't just wait for Sehun here alone!" I said, feeling nervous. "I am so sorry Y/N," Jeongyeon said. "Okay... I will be fine... I guess," I said, not feeling confident at all. "Call me once you meet him okay? Be confident! Bye Y/N!" Jeongyeon said, leaving.

I sighed and bit my lip nervously, waiting for Sehun. I was nearly bored as the Sun shone high up in the sky. But that's when I saw a tall figure, with wide shoulders walk out with four guards around him. My heart began to beat faster as I looked at him. His sharp jawline, his eyes, his nose... I recognized everything as I stood up and gasped, "Sehun."

I simply stared at him, out of breath for some time before I got up and walked towards him. "S-Sehun!" I called out. He looked at me, stopping as I approached him. "Excuse me, miss. But do I know you?" he asked, his tone polite. "Sehunnie, it's me- Y/N," I said, holding his arm. He frowned. "Sorry, but I don't know you," Sehun said. My heart dropped.

Tears began to well up in my eyes as I said, "Did you really forget me?" He pulled his arm away from my soft grip and said, "Look! I haven't got time to deal with girls like you who are after my money!" His tone was sharp. "But I am not... I am not after your money!" I said, grabbing both of his hands. I gazed deep into his eyes, my eyes big as I said, "Don't you remember me?"

He pushed me away roughly and said, "I am in a hurry! Don't block my way!" He walked on. I followed him, calling out his name, tears running down my cheeks. His guards stopped me from approaching him. He did not spare me a glance as he got into the car and left. I fell down on my knees, crying. Many people gave me weird stares as they walked past me.

My phone began to ring. I picked it up. "Y/N-ah, how did it go? Did you meet him?" Jeongyeon's voice said. "Jeongyeon-ah, he forgot me!" I cried. Jeongyeon came to fetch me and took me back to our home in a taxi. I was crying all the time. How could Oh Sehun forget me when I thought of him every single day and dreamt of him every single night?!

"Y/N-ie, stop crying," said Jeongyeon, "It makes me so sad to see you like this." I cried even more and said, "He- He forgot me completely, Jeongyeon! He even said that I was after his money!" Jeongyeon sighed. "I warned you, Y/N... You should get over him," she said. "I couldn't," I sobbed, "I couldn't even if I wanted to!"

"WHY are you so obsessed with him, Y/N? He is your past!" Jeongyeon said. "You can call it an obsession... But I call it love... I will always be his," I said, wiping away my tears. "But don't you see that you are only getting hurt by doing this?" Jeongyeon said. I shook my head and said, "I will go and meet him again... He will remember me!" "And what if he doesn't Y/N?" Jeongyeon said. "I don't know," I said. 

She stared at me as though I have lost my mind or something. But I am determined. "And if he does remember you, Y/N, what after that?" she asked, "Do you think he would want you back too?" "He loved me," I said, shortly. 

~To be continued~