Ep 3

Y/N's POV

Me and Jeongyeon called up at the Oh group's main office and got an appointment with Sehun. Jeongyeon dropped me off at the big office building of Oh group. "Best luck," she said, but it sounded like she already thought that this was a waste of time. I nodded and went in.

After waiting for some time, I finally was allowed to go into his cabin. Sehun was busily looking at the files on his desk while a girl stood beside him. I knocked on the door hesitantly. "Come in," he said, without looking up. I walked in. "Take a seat," he said, his eyes still busily moving on the papers in front of him.

The girl cleared her throat. Sehun sighed and looked up. "YOU!" he said , frowning as soon as he saw me. I flinched a bit. "What the heck are you doing here?!" Sehun said. I gulped. He looked at the girl, raising his eyebrows. "Lalisa, who allowed her to come in?" he said. "She actually has an appointment with you," said the girl, calmly. 

I nodded immediately when his neck snapped in my direction. "Look," he said bending forward, "As you can see, I have a lot of work! And I do not have time to bother about you again! So please clear out!" "But, Sehun... Don't you really remember me?" I asked, holding in my tears, "You had marked me that night..."

Sehun looked at me with a weird expression, as though he was thinking about something but he did not want me to know about it... He glanced at the girl- Lalisa was her name, I think. She was looking down at her phone with a frown. My eyes widened as he suddenly pulled her by her waist. She shrieked as he pulled her on his lap. 

"I am sorry, but as you see, Lisa is my girlfriend and I love her. So, please don't bother about coming here again," said Sehun coldly, while the girl on his lap sat still in a shock. I gulped and got up, nodding with difficulty. 

Sehun's POV

That annoying girl finally left. I pushed Lisa off my lap and looked at my files again. "Boss! What the heck was that about?!" Lisa exclaimed, in an angry voice. "You know it! I cannot bother myself about those kinds of girls who are after my money," I said, in an unbothered voice. "But why use me?! I am just your assistant! AND I have a boyfriend!" Lisa said.

I sighed. Why is she even making such a fuss about this?! "Lisa, please! I want to finish all these files! Don't bother me about it now!" I said, in an irritated voice. I saw her open her mouth and then shut it again from the corner of my eyes. Good! Now I can finally work in peace!

Y/N's POV

It was dark... Not in reality... But in my mind. My head was spinning as tears were running down both of my cheeks. Everything looked so dark and I could hardly think straight. I clutched at my heart as I somehow walked towards my house. It was pretty far away but I do not want to even call Jeongyeon.

I looked at my phone and I wanted to smash it hard on the ground. But I know I cannot afford to smash it. So, I walked on. People were staring at me, but I did not care. The image of Sehun with that girl on his lap was stuck in my head. "Lisa is my girlfriend," his words echoed, "And I love her." "But didn't you love me?!" I screamed like a mad woman as I walked up the staircase.

A cat mewed loudly and ran away. I glared at it as it left. I pushed open the door of my house and went in, still crying. I then saw the balcony of the house. I could just push the glass sliding door away, get on the balcony and jump down... That's why I had bought a house on the top floor anyway... Let me at least make some use of it.

I walked towards the glass door, like a little ghost. Every moment flashed in front of my eyes. Fifteen-year old me, with Sehun. He was blushing hard as he had said, "I love you, Y/N. Would you be mine?" I had shyly accepted to be his girlfriend. 

~Flashback~

Me and Sehun were on the rooftop of his manor house, hiding from his parents and some relatives who had come to visit them. We were both giggling like idiots as we sat there, cuddled up. "Y/N, I really love you, you know," Sehun said. I blushed and said, "I love you too."

~Flashback ends~

I screamed, pulling at my hair, remembering that I had had my first kiss with him there on the rooftop. "Lisa is my girlfriend," those words pierced my heart again. I could hardly breath by now. I was panting hard while still crying. My phone started ringing. Must be Jeongyeon. I threw it away. I don't want to live.

3rd person POV

Jeongyeon was at the café. She was feeling pretty worried as Y/N wasn't picking up her phone. She tried calling her over and over again. "Maybe I should go home and see if she is back!" thought Jeongyeon, "I wonder if Oh Sehun recognized her..." 

Fortunately, the owner of the café let her go home. She sighed happily, feeling that, for once, her boss was being a nice human being. She hummed happily swinging her bag as she walked along the road. "Let me buy something nice and sweet for Y/N-ie! Her mood has been down for a long time! It will cheer her up!" said Jeongyeon to herself as she walked into a cake shop to buy some pastries.

Meanwhile, Y/N had slid open the glass door of the balcony, trembling from head to foot, still crying. She climbed onto the balcony and looked down. 

Y/N's POV

This is it. I took a deep breath, the picture of Sehun with another girl still on my mind and jumped.

~To be continued~