Ep 8

Y/N's POV

"What are you doing here?!" said an angry voice. I bit my lip nervously as I turned around to see Sehun. My eyes went as wide as saucers when I realized that he was only in a towel and water was dripping off his hair and body. I felt heat rush to my cheeks as he made a disapproving sound and said, "Stop staring!"

"O-OH Y-YEAH!" I muttered, looking away, my face completely red by now. After a moment, he tapped on my shoulder, not gently either. I turned around to face him. "What the heck are you doing here, in my manor? In my room?" Sehun asked, in a disgusted voice. I cupped his face and looked straight into his eyes. "Sehun-ah, don't you really remember me?" I said.

For a second, I thought that he had remembered something but then he harshly pushed my hands away and said, "You've crossed the limits now! I am calling the police! You were trespassing in my private property!" "WHAT?!" I said, "Sehun, you don't mean that! You have to remember me! I am Y/N!" 

"You come out with me NOW!" Sehun said, grabbing my wrist. He dragged me out of the house to the gates where Kai was talking with the guards. "YOU!" Sehun yelled, spotting Kai. "Oh hey!" said Kai, happily. Then he noticed Sehun's grip on my hand. I signaled him with my eyes that things weren't going the way we wanted them to.

He sighed and said, "Well, Mr. Oh, what are you doing with my girlfriend here?"  "GIRLFRIEND?!" exclaimed a guard. "What were you two doing?! How did this girl get into my house?!" Sehun yelled. "Master Oh, this pizza-boy was talking to us! I don't even know this miss!" said the other guard. "PIZZA-BOY!" Sehun screamed, "Weren't you from the Kim group last time?!"

Kai shrugged, making a face at Sehun. Sehun began to pull his own hair while Kai swiftly grabbed my hand and yelled, "RUN!" We were running at top speed, the two guards chasing after us on Sehun's orders. Kai pulled me in a little alley and held me close against him, my heart beating fast from all the running.

Kai placed his hand on my mouth when the guards passed by us. We only got out of the alley when the guards stopped searching. I held onto Kai all the time. "How did it go?" Kai asked me as we got into a taxi. "Worse," I replied. Kai sighed and said, in a frustrated tone, "Is he an idiot?! How can he not recognize a girl he was supposed to love?!"

I fell silent. "Aww... It's okay... I am always here for you," Kai said, putting his arm around me and rubbing my arm comfortingly. I sniffed slightly and rested my head on his shoulder. We got off at my place and went to my house. Jeongyeon was already home. "You are back!" she exclaimed when she saw us. "What happened?" she asked softly, when she saw my sad face.

She looked at Kai with a demanding look and said, "Did you say something to her?" "What?! No!" said Kai. "It was not him," I replied in a tired voice, "It was Sehun." "Sehun?! What's it got to do with HIM this time?" Jeongyeon asked. Then she almost yelled, "DON'T TELL ME YOU WENT TO SEE HIM!" "We did," I replied meekly, "Kai managed to get me into his house... But it didn't do me any good... He did not recognize me."

"Y/N... You seriously need to let go of him now," said Jeongyeon. "I know!" I said, in an annoyed tone, heading to my shower. I threw off my clothes as soon as I had shut the door. I turned on the shower and the warm water felt comforting. As soon as I shut my eyes, an image of Sehun in his towel formed in front of my eyes. 

"Oh no! Not this!" I muttered, shaking my head. But even as I tried to get rid of the scene, it formed in my mind again. Sehunnie really has grown up well... His shoulders have become so broad... And he has- "Aish Y/N! Stop thinking about his body now!" I told myself, hitting my head on the wall lightly. I got out of the shower and got dressed. 

Someone knocked on my door. "Come in," I called out. Jeongyeon came in, followed by Jongin. "Y/N, honey, are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked. I nodded and said, "Yes... Why did you ask?" "Umm... Just because... Well, I am glad to hear that you are okay..." said Jeongyeon. There was a moment of silence and then she said, "By the way, I heard about his deal between you and Jongin."

"What deal?" I asked. "You said you would go on a date with my baby brother if Oh Sehun doesn't remember you within a week," Jeongyeon stated with a smile. "Well... T-That," I murmured, scratching the back of my neck as I turned slightly red. "Don't you go back on your words!" said Kai. "I NEVER go back on my words," I said. "Well, that's good! Cuz I totally ship you two!" said Jeongyeon.

Even though I smiled, I had Sehun in my mind and my heart. How can I just let go of him because he forgot me? I still have five days before the week gets over... But will Sehun even remember me? Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Aish, think positive, Y/N!

Sehun's POV

I was so angry when Kai and Y/N escaped from right under my nose! But I felt weird. When Y/N had stared me into the eyes, I had felt a weird sensation in my gut. I tried hard to shake off the feeling but I couldn't! That girl really gets on my nerves! "Sir, I have these files for the next meeting," said Lalisa, putting another stack of files on my desk.

"I will go through them," I told her and she left. "Get yourself together, Oh Sehun! You have got a lot of work to do!" I said, pulling my hair slightly, "You got no time to waste on a girl, old chap! Get down to work..." 

~To be continued~

Thanks for reading guys!