Chapter 103

"Hoho~ such formality. This old one heard a lot about you,  indeed that you are an epitome of elegance and beauty"

Eh?

Epitome of elgance amd beauty?

Epitome my ass!

Is he blind or what?

I?  Who's now wearing a plain shirt and jeans with a haggard look on my face?! 

Elegant?!

Beautiful?!

Haaaaa..

No wonder this man greatly affected the novel's Bettina.

Does he know that this epitome of elegance and beauty was,  not long ago,  teaching his precious grandson skateboarding?

Just what kind of reaction would he have if he'll learn that.

"pfftt.. "

Lomiere-sama giggled beside me, almost cannot hold his laughter back.

I glared at him secretly and he just raised his brows teasing me more.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

This damn kid.

Ah mouh!

Murdering Lomiere-sama inside my head,  I didn't notice that the Great Man was looking at us full of interest and oh so dearly.

I froze.

Oioioioioioi.

I kinda have a bad feeling.

I Dont like that look.

Oi.

Don't tell me.

Oi.

っ╥╯﹏╰╥

I knew it!

Ah mouh~

Can I escape from this?

What the heccckkkkkkk!!

So in the end,  I shove the fear at the back of my head for a moment and savored the desserts that is currently laid in front of me.

I'm easily swayed by foods huh?

Why am I so shallow?

Why!

〒_〒

But food is lifeeee~

Mouh~

Let's enjoy this for now and worry later fufu~

"Since Lady Reinhart is here,  shall we also get her measurements? "

The food I was about to swallow almost fell when the lady suddenly suggested.

The lady was the most popular and is the most sought designer of the country.  Making an appointment with her is very hard thus chances like this is hard to come by.

She's the hired designer for the House Lomiere's dresses for the upcomming day of Great Man Lomiere and the Lomiere Conglomerate.

But..

Oi.

Why are suggesting that?!

I'm not part of the house!

"Hoo?  That's a good idea!  Let's do that! "

The great man immediately approved.

I put my tableware down to protest.