Chapter 93

"I'll get straight to the point,  Miss Reinhart.  Whatever Emily have done,  you cann think of it as a tantrum. I heard that you're a smart child so understanding it won't be too hard I guess? "

Without knowing shame,  Mrs. Dott spoke those words with voice full of authority.

Oho~

This feels like..

I'm a commoner FL, bullied by the Antagonist's mother. 

What a twist hehhhh.

"Ohh?  Tantrum you say?"

Still wearing the ojousama demeanor, I tilted my head to ask her that.

"Yes.  And for whatever issues Emily and Alexa has, it's none of your business already.  It's 'our' family's business"

Yeah yeah whatever.

I kept my silence still looking at her but this time,  I tried acting all cold and apathetic. As if I am trying to hide the displeased in my face which didn't edcaped from Mr. Dott's attention.

Mr. Dott has always been smart and reading people should be a must have attitude of a businessman especially when negotiating.

Great!

Just as I expected.

"Lena,  stop it"

Mr. Dott tried to stop Mrs. Dott but she just frowned and ignored her husband.

"For someone as young as you,  it's not good to hold grudges towards other people. "

And she started giving me some life lesson.

Oi.

Shouldn't you be saying that towards your beloved daughter?

She was the one who held grudge against me for so long which made her do everything in order to bring ne down.

I chuckled and sigh.

"My~ to be given such lesson.  I wonder what should I feel"

"What do you mean"
.

She asked starting to feel angry.

"Being unable to discipline that child of yours which caused her to provoke me again and again,  just who do you think you are to give me,  Bettina Reinhart, a lesson?  Aren't you too conceited for someone who's not even a true blood aristocrat?"

After I finished that triggering sentence,  I secretly gave Kurt the signal.

As someone who was originally a commoner but is ashamed of it,  bringing their origins is a taboo and that will cause their anger to leaped up.

"What did you say?! "

She roared angrily but instead of answering her, I just tilted my head aa I raised my brows trying to challenge her more.

Uwu~

This is actually pretty scaryyyy..

Okaasaamaaaaaa..

I should have brought you along.

Dealing with the kids is easier than dealing with a stubborn old hag..

o(╥﹏╥)o

My hands were actually turning cold as I can feel the sweat at my back starting to fall.

≥﹏≤

I wanna go home.

But..

I am determine this time.

I shall not let these pair of mother and daughter have their way.

Alexa alreadt sacrificed much for this plan.

I can't let her down

If I won't deal this right here abd right now,  Alexa would be in a great trouble.

I know for sure that these people will going to torment her more and lash their anger on her.

I hardened my self as I tried to keep calm.

"How dare you!  You may be a Reinhart but you are just an unfavored eldest daughter which will be used for expanding your parent's business!!"

I twitched.

Uh.

( ̄. ̄)

She just..

Did she just..

Hit me in the bull's-eye?

-_-#

Damn it.

"Pardon? "

I asked.

This was actually expected but for her to speak such topic boldly.

She sure have some guts huh?

Mr. Dott on the other hand panicked and tried to stop Mrs. Dott but Mrs. Dott have gone mad.

I felt my spine turned cold as my eyes stare at her deeply.

I am so angry.

I am so angry to the point that I can say nothing.

Sensing something have gone seriously wrong,  Emily also panicked and tried stopping her mother.

"Mum.. "

But Mrs. Dott shove Emily's hand away and went closer to me.

"This bitch is getting ahead of herself and must be thought some lesson.  What I said just now,  did it hit the sore spot?  Hoho~ as expected.  You act all cocky when in fact,  you're just a mere piece for power. That's how noble families treat their daughters, right? "

She added emphasizing the word 'noble'.

I looked down as I took a deep breath.

Does this hag even know how much effort I've put up until now just to make my family grew close to me.  That I don't have to be so concerned about arrange marriage since I've already gained their love?  That I won't be so conscious about my identity as the First Daughter of House Reinhart anymore.  That I won't be a subject just like how this novel's Bettina was?

I clenched my fist as my anger surged.

I was expecting something like this would happen but..

I never thought I would be this affected..

"What?  Speechless?  Haha.  Really, you're such a pitiful child.  If I were to teach you a lesson now,  do you think your parents would dare to intervene? They will surely choose their image more than you,  their daughter."

I chuckled.

"Fufu~"

I raised my head as I shove my hair at the back of my ear.

Wearing my spoiled ojousama look,  I smirked.

"Ohh?  Teach me a lesson?"

I chuckled as I continue.. "Do you dare?"

Surprised by how I responded,  Mrs.  Dott went very angry and the next thing I know,  her hand raised and was ready to land on my face.

But a strong hand caught it making it stop midway.

"Lay a finger on her and I'll make sure you'll pay for it,  big time~"

********

Author's: Sorry for the late update mina~~~~

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter (●´з')♡