Chapter 57

"BOSS?! "

"What the hell!? "

"Ridiculous!!"

The girls roared angrily in unison and I can't help but to facepalm.

Oh god.

I'm suddenly getting dizzy.

"Eh? "

Jeremy who was surprised by the girls' sudden reaction asked.  I hang my head down waiting for the volcanoes to erupt right before my eyes.

"What did you call Betti-sama?!  Boss?!  Who gave you the right! " Lizzy asked

"Haaahh?!  Boss is Boss!  What right?! Can that be eaten? " Jeremy answered.

"Oh my gosh~ such lowly title.  That sounds so unladylike. Aren't you too daring? " Krizzy who had her hand in her forehead as if she's about to collapse.

"What the hell?!  Oi.  Shut up ugly frogs" Luis rebutted.

Oh gosh.

-_-||

Calm down Bettina..

"What?!  U.. Ugly.. Ugly Frogs?!  Oh my gosh~ Just where on earth you all came from?! Are you blind to not distinguish beauty at all? " Rosé angrily answered as if smokes are coming out from her nose.

Yes.

Calm down Bettina..

Let's settle it peacefully so calm down..

"Beauty? Oi. Hahaha.  You're not even boss,  so how the hell are you a beauty? " Kurt exclaimed.

Calm down..

Bettina..

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

CALM DOWN MY ASS!!

"Aren't you all going to stop,  ne?  Hmm~"

I smiled as I slowly raised my head looking towards them one by one. I tapped my fingers on the table while my other hand shoving my hair behind my ear.

"Boss.. "

"Betti-sama.. "

They all said in unison.

Oh damn!

I'm going to use my intimidating ojousama act again.

Give me a break already damnit!

And so,  with a little bit of intimidation and warning I was finally able to settle them down and went straight to the business.

"So what was it you guys trying to tell me?"

I asked the 3 idiots who were all sitting on the other side of the table while staring annoyingly at my girls, and the girls, on the other hand,  all sat beside me staring daggers at the 3 idiots.

"So you see,  that frog in a form of human named Emily Dott,  spread about them being your new followers,  boss"

Jeremy started.

What the hell is that long title anyway?

"And just on yesterday's event, the three legged race,  by the way,  have you noticed something off about your victory boss?"

Luis said.

"What the hell are you trying to say?! "

Lizzy who cannot stay still roared once again and so I gave her a warning look..