Chapter 29

Second week of our class and I finally got enrolled in a cram school which was meticulously picked by Okaasama. 

Yep,  Otousama was able to convinced Okaasama and Okaasama laid conditions about it and one of those is her,  being the one to choose on what cram school I'll be attending.  The Cram school was a popular cram school for aristocratic kids like me that not only Students form La'ssier enrolls there,  some kids from Delhi Academy and Solaire Academy also attends there despite of the distance.

But according to my research, some kids are also from some normal elite schools. Oh well,  it's not like I care for whoever I might be meeting there. As long as I can learn well and make use of the money we payed there,  then it's more than enough.

"Good bye Betti-sama.  See you tomorrow~"

"Good bye Betti-sama"

"Likewise ladies.  See you all tomorrow~"

The girls left me after I told them to go before me since I am planning to go to the salon which is a lie~

They don't know that I am going to attend a cram school because I didn't told them and I'm not planning either.  To keep my appearance as a sophisticated and graceful ojousama,  it took a lot of pain for me to act like one. And since I already invested too much effort on it,  I don't plan to break my character anymore.

And as to how cram school affects it is that,  I don't want them to think of me as a nerd or studious person. Even though it's stressful of them to think of me as someone who's naturally gifted and didn't need to study too much just to get on the ranking,  my pride can't allow it to break my character~

Just thinking of "As expected of Bettina-sama" phrase crumbling down pains my pride.  I mean,  I don't plan to become a perfect ojousama that everyone looks up however I don't also plan to break the character I started to built.

Lame,  I know~

I'm giving myself a lot of headaches fufu~

Arriving at the cram school and entering the class itself was pretty normal. There wasn't any attentiom seeking chauffeurs of any young miss or young masters,  there wasn't even spoiled looking brats inside the class.  And since it was an advance class,  most of the students in the class had a very serious expressions. 

I sat on a vacant chair and a little later,  the class started. And since I am particularly slow on math and science,  I invested extra effort in listening and taking down important notes.

The 2 hour class seems like forever that I felt my energy drained because of it.

My schedule was changed since I started going to cram school.  My cram school schedules every Monday,  Wednesday and Friday.  On every Tuesday,  I had an hour worth of time for my singing lessons,  and on thursday I had a 2 hour worth of time for my middle school subjects lessons and every saturday, I have advance lessons in science, math and accounting for 5 hours.  1 and a half hours for Science as well as math and 2 hours for accounting.

For why I am taking accounting lesson at a very young age? It's because Otousama had ordered for it.  Okaasama and I was left confused of Otousama's decision. Okaasama asked Otousama for the reason since she thought it would be too much for a kid like me to learn such complicated subjects.  However, Outosama told Okaasama that only the basic accounting principles and such. And me,  on the other hand suddenly became stressed.

Who wouldn't!

I've had enough accounting since in my past life and I thought I would finally escape form it's cruelty and mercilessness but..  But..

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I'm done!

Otousamaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

********

The day of Lassier's founding anniversary and this time,  or should I say the Middle school section decided to held a hike for cost type of activity.

And of course,  I'm still planning to participate this year since it already became my tradition to join Lassier's Founding Anniversary's activity every year.  Aside from it's fun to do,  I can get along with pretty normal people.

The teacher in charge of the activity accepted my form and was surprised by it.  She said that she did heard from Primary section that a member of Haute monde would join the activity every year however she didn't expect ot to be me. I just smiled at her and say 'Words sure fly fast ne~"

She giggled and approved the form I handed with the sign of my parents.  Okaasama was already used to it so when I handed her the form for her to sign,  she didn't have much words about it and told me to take care and stuff like that.

The day of our activity finally arrived and unlike before,  I am now riding on the bus provided by the school.

I made quite some acquaintances however there still exist a huge barrier between us that I can't help but to feel sad about it.

The destination of our activity was a little far away and the travel was long enough for us to take a nap.  Exactly,  9 am, we arrived at the foot of the mountain.  This mountain wasn't tall but it was enough to make kids like us feel exhausted.

I looked upwards and tighten the grip on my backpack strap thinking if I could be able to do this successfully. The teachers gave us encourages and some of the kids also went to me and encouraged me.  They might be thinking that a sheltered and spoiled ojousama like me can't take this task successfully.

You wish!

I have weapons inside my bag, you see hekhek!

"Good luck Reinhart-san! "

I turned to see the source of that voice.

"Fufu~ thank you. But,  may I know your name?"

The guy with a gentle yet playful expression smiled and offered his hand for a handshake.

"Lucas O'brein"

Σ(O_O;)

Eh?

EHHHHHHHH?!?!?!