Chapter 54

And so,  the sports fest is coming and I presented myself for the three-legged race and the other party was a girl in my class named,  Layla. 

O'Brein-sama and I was still the same,  ignoring each others existence and seeing this kind of ambiance between us,  the kids in class could not help but asked what happened.

They gathered in front of me asking stuffs regarding me and O'Brein-sama's sudden cold war.  Not knowing what to answer,  I just smiled and act as if it doesn't concern me at all but deep inside me, I wanna put a tag on my forehead saying 'Stop asking damn kids! '  but sadly that I can't.

Wether it's a good thing or not but Steffan-sama would often meddle,  cutting those kids who always asks me and would say stuff like.

"We'll have Sachertorte for later's snack, Reinhart-san. Don't forget to visit~"

"You like sweets right? Chocolates from Switzerland will be served later at the salon~"

"For today's snack, it should be cassata"

And so on.

Yeah,  he kept telling me almost everyday what would be the salon's snacks for later.  Just how on earth did he knew it anyway? 

And..

Oi.

Did I even asked him to tell me all this things?

When did he become the Haute Monde's information officer and speaking which, not even an information officer would take this much effort,  you know.

Well,  it's a good thing though that  I can escape from the kids questions.

However,  as expected, rumours would always tail when it involved the 2 wonders and so a misunderstanding about me and Steffan-sama,  once again  surfaced.

Mouh~

Gave me a break already.

What are they?

Idols!?

Damn it. 

*****

I was walking in the field to head towards the salon when the figure of O'Brein-sama caught my eye.  He was sitting alone and seems to be in a very deep thought.

Unconsciously, I stopped on my tracks and watched him for a minute or so.  I still don't know what to do wth him since this is the first time I've been so upset and faced this kind of frustrations. 

"Heeeee?!  Bettina-san?!  You like him!? "

An annoying voice which I didn't hear for quite a long time rang behind me.  My lips twitched before turning towards him and wore my usual rich ojousama demeanor.

I smiled and tilted my head.

"My~ If it isn't Rodeno-sama. Good day to you.  For that question,  does it seem like it?"

I chuckled and asked sarcastically. He frowned and the raised his brow.

"Then why are staring at him then? "

He asked like a curious child.

Cute.

"Well, I was thinking how could I do to him what I usually do to you, Rodeno-sama"

He raised his brows confusedly and scratched the back of his head.

"What? What do you mean? "

I smirked and raised my feet slightly and his gaze landed on it.