Chapter 61

Here's a bonus chapter from our Haute Monde's President, Leslie Percy-sama's POV.  This is to give you a little sneak peek of what's happening inside the salon without Bettina keke~ Enjoyyyy.

Lovelots,
Author..

**********

"Percy-sama,  there's only two freshmen that has yet to come right? "

Lawrence-san,  the former Haute Monde Primary Section representative asked me while having her tea. 

Come to think of it,  the 2 main stars of the 1st grade level of Middle school section are finally here,  Giovanni Lomiere-sama and Harry Steffan-sama except for one.

"I believe so,  it should be Bettina Reinhart-sama and Kurt Lindsay-sama."

And speaking of the later,  I've been getting a lot of reports regarding the black sheep of Haute Monde,  Kurt Lindsay of the House Lindsay.  His family is someone I cannot offend and thus let go of the matter. 

Haaahhh.

What a problematic kid we have here.

Lost in my thoughts,  the door creeked open and a figure of a very sophisticated and a living doll lady appeared before my eyes.

"My~ Reinhart-sama is it?  Welcome,   I am Leslie Percy,  the president of Haute Monde"

I warmly smiled as I welcome her inside. 

I titled my head due to curiousity when she looked to me with eyes wide open and later on sparkled like she saw someone whom she wanted to meet for a very long time.

Eh?

What an honest reaction.

Cute~

She greeted me back in a very graceful manner, proof of her upbringing. For some reason,  the girl standing before me seems so unreal,  her eyes don't look like it belongs to someone her age.  She's like a fully grown women in a body of a 12 year old girl. Thinking about the House Reinhart's reputation, it only makes sense why this girl moves like she's more than what meets the eye.

  I let her introduce herself in front of others and my lips unconsciously curved seeing her slightly trembling hands but the moment words came out from her mouth,  she's back at her elegant demeanor.

My eyes accidentally landed on him and I frowned a little seeing his cold however amused expression by the sight of Reinhart-sama.

*******

"What do you mean by that? "

I asked confusedly when Lawrence-sama reported to me what happened.  Well,  there's been a rumour circulating about Reinhart-sama and Audenburgg-sama being in a relationship and as the club President, it didn't escape from me to hear. 

"So the story goes like this.."

Lawrence-sama began narrating what actually happened and why it became the Haute Monde's concern as well. 

Well,  there's a rule here that states 'What happens inside the Haute Monde,  will stay in Haute Monde' and every member should be aware of that very important rule.  However,  according to the report,  someone spread a rumour regarding Audenburgg-sama's gift to Reinhart-sama during white day and Reinhart-sama giving chocolates to Audenburgg-sama last Valentines.

It's not like it should be made as a big deal but the fact that the exchangimg happened inside the salon,  it only means that someone from the salon did it and is obviously a member.  I tapped my fingers on the table trying to figure out who on earth did it.