Chapter 79

I entered the classroom with an empty mind that I seem to totally forgot that Bird Brain's existence in this very class. 

Whyyyyyy..

Huhu.

I know that something in the future will change.  Like getting the pace of the story being slow due to me,  the villainess,  had already turn to new life.  And also,  there wouldn't be someone who'll serve as a catalyst of their strong love for each other but how did this happen?  For me to have meet the FL very early and I know for sure that,  Lomiere-sama has yet to know Nikki's existence in this world.

Is it a chance for me to get close to Nikki or befriend her so she could say some nice words to Lomiere-sama when the time comes?  But I don't want to get involved with them. And also,  I don't want to take advantage of someone's kindness while being oblivious of my true intentions.

Not the ML.

Most especially not the FL who seems to be surnamed trouble.

Ah mouh~~~

Well,  come to think of it.

Even though the novel isn't starting yet,  the history of the novel itself changed somehow.  Just like what happened with Mrs.  Lomiere.  It should happen when Nikki was around and that would still be far from the present but it actually happened very early. 

Ahhhh I don't know anymoreeeee..

Thinking about this,  I saw at the corner of my eyes Lomiere-sama entering the room with his stone cold expression.

Ugh.

Here comes the devil.

I silently clicked my tongue hoping for him to ignore my presence.

But..

My world halted when he stopped im front of me.  He looked like his enjoying my expression really well that he can't stop smirking while looking down on me.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

What are you smirking for!

Wanna fight this aunt haaaah?!

Damnit.

"My~ Good day to you Lomiere-sama.  It seems like we'll be in the same class for a year ne~"

I politely greeted him.  He grinned and tapped my shoulder.

Oi.

Are we friends?

What are you tapping me for?

Oi.

"I'll be in your care,  Reinhart-san"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Care my ass!

I won't care about you damn bird brain!!

Just go become bald already!!

I smiled and slightly looked at my shoulder where he put his hand.  I looked back to him smiling very sweetly like an ojousama does and was about to brush his hand off of my shoulder when the image of Nikki flashed across my mind.

I froze for a moment.

I forgot.

This people will be the cause of my doom.

What should I do?

I snapped when Lomiere-sama took his hand and flicked my forehead with face full of annoyance.