Chapter 37

Heeeehhh?!

I was sleeping peacefully inside the salon.  As you can see, there are numbers of spare rooms inside the salon for which can be used by the members to rest,  and I just found it out recently.

Ah mouh~

If Audenburgg-sama didn't told me about it,  ehhhh.

And so,  I just woke up and got out from the room when a topic caught my ears.

Ehh?!

White day?!

I almost forgot.

Oh well~

It's not like I'll be receiving anything today so I'll just fix my appearance so I could go to my Cram school already.

I walked passed the members pf Haute Monde and I could see the girls wearing bright smiles like a maiden in love with flowers in their hands and the sort like that.

Ugh my eyes~

Damn lovebirds.

I reached for the door to open it with my things with me when someone tapped my shoulder.  I turn around and see the smiling face of Audenburgg-sama with a box in his hand.  It was a color black box with gold patterns,  and was tied in a golden ribbon.

Looks like a gift ne~

"My~ Good day to you,  Audenburgg-sama.  Is there something you need me for? "

I asked properly turning around to face him.  He smiled so lovely.

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

I bit my lower lip and waited for him to answer.

"Owen will do,  Bettina-chan, just cut the formalities already"

He smiled declaring it.  My jaw dropped hearing him called me so casually as if we've been friends for the longest time.  I gave him an unriped chuckle and shook my head.

"I wouldn't dare,  Audenburgg-sama but,  Bettina-chan? "

He nodded.

"Is it improper?  I thought it's cute calling you that since you're my dear junior and a good friend at that"

He asked scratching the back of his head.  I raised my hand and waived it.

"Oh my~ Not at all.  Hearing your thoughts flatter me.  I thank you,  Audenburgg-sama"

I smiled and he giggled. He raised the box in front of me.

"Ah!  I almost forgot,  this is for you"

He said and my face sunk.

"Eh? "

Eehhh?!

I don't know but I have a very bad premonition of this matter.

And that was later on justified..

******

I am walking along the hallway and I can't help but to feel annoyed by the stares being thrown towards me. I really want to errupt or just simply hang my head down to avoid those scrutinizing gazes but I am an ojousama for god's sake!

I decided to act like one,  and I decided to keep the appearance so that I won't break my character settings. 

But the heck!

Just as I thought!

When I felt a bad premonition of me receiving a gift from Audenburgg-sama,   it really did happen.  And speaking of the gift,  oh my gosh~ I just recieved a very expensive chocolate set which can only be brought at switzerland.