Chapter 55

Author's: Did you guys manage to catch something up from the previous chapter?  Like anything? keke~ If so, let me know it fufu~

*****

These past few days,  after telling Rodeno-sama that I'm going to kick O'Brein-sama,  I started to approach him and attempted to have a 'nice' talk with him.  However,  no matter how many times I tried it and in any possible ways,  that damn 2nd male lead would avoid me or dodge me as if I'm some kind of disease.

Damn that kid!

Is he actually acting like a girl mad at her boyfriend!?

What the heck!

Oi.

Can I seriously kick him?!

In the BUTT i mean!

So, as tomorrow is the day of the sport's fest and everyone's getting busy for it.  As for me and Layla-sama,  we've been practicing our strategy as well as cooperation by getting to know each other.  It's not like the three-legged race is a major event however,  surprisingly,  Layla-sama has a very energetic and strong fighting spirit that she didn't hesitate to open up to me saying her suggestions.  I can see Rosé's frankness in her fufu~

And speaking of the girls,  Rosé's and Krizzy's class is going to have an event for this fest while Lizzy's going to compete in baton relay.  Completely different from the novel,  my girls are getting used to me being active in such activities and so,  they started to participate as well saying 'Anything that Betti-sama like,  we likey~'

What a loyal fangirls~

And as of the moment,  we just finished practicing our three-legged race and I'm about to go to do something really important and that is to have a peace of mind.

No matter how many times I convinced myself to stop thinking about O'Brein-sama and think of this cold war as a favor,  I just couldn't stay still thinking about the big misunderstanding. It's not a big deal for me to be so invested on it but,  problem starts with a small problem.  And I'm not going to let that happen.

I went to the ladies room to fix myself and to pull myself together.  After feeling confident and such,  I strode outside and starts finding where on earth O'Brein-sama is.  And so,  my feet brought me to thd field and there I saw him sitting all by himself.

Oi.

Just where on earth did that womanizing O'Brein-sama go?

Okay fine.

He still acts like one inside the class but.

I'm not completely used to see him getting sentimental and all.

I took a deep breath and take a large steps closer to him.  The moment his eyes landed on me,  he stood from his seat and looked at me with complicated expression.

Are you guilty!?

Are you guilty!

Damn it!

I was trying to help you but you suddenly threw a tantrum.

You damn 2nd male lead!

How do you think you'll be able to win the fl's heart with that attitude of yours?!

Arggghhhh!!!!!!

If I could just shout it out to his face mouh~

"Reinhart-san? "

"My~ it's an honor that O'Brein-sama still recognizes me"

"Eh? "

I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Are you going to keep acting like that!? Ignoring me and stuff?  Hah!  Do you think you're too self centered?! "

"Eh? "

Eh my foot!

Don't Eh me idiot!

Stop Eh-ing!  Damn it!

"You see,  what O'Brein-sama said back then was out of the line.  Therefore, don't you think I deserve and apology? "

"I.. "

"What now O'Brein-sama?  Got your tongue tied?  If you had anything against people on higher status then so be it.  But,  yeah as you said you're stupid!  Did I ever tell you I was different from them?  Pardon my rudeness but who do you think you are to judge me like that?  Do you even know me, first of all? "

"I'm.."

I took a deep sigh and shove my hair back at my ear.

Damn this idiot 2nd ml.

Giving me this headache.

Ah mouh~

I seriously wanna kick him right now keke.

"Well,  O'Brein-sama is also of a noble birth and still carries the O'Brein family name and therefore those bastards had no right to look down on you like that.  However,  aren't you the same? "

He frowned.

"Eh? "

I said stop with the EH!!

Damnit.

"You're the same as them in a sense you just judged someone because of their status and how they use their family's name for such, however did you even take note of the good points?  Because of your so-called 'Gross' past you had this hatred in your heart.  But let me tell you,  whatever you thought of me doesn't matter at all. You hate me?  Go on. It's your choice after all but for the love of God, O'Brein-sama!  Get yourself together and stop thinking the whole world's only unfair to you."

Panting heavily, I threw him with angry look.  I don't care if I just lost my composure now but this isn't the time to think of that.

I take one last deep sigh and shove my hair at the back of my ear smiling like I usually wore.

"Ara~ It seems I spoke too much.  Then,  I shall leave you. Farewell,  and have a good day,  O'Brein-sama"

I sighed deeply thinking that I just remove something that annoyingly stuck on my throat, I am now feeling light and normal just like I used to be.

"Reinhart-san!  Hold on! "

I paused to turn around and frowned.

"What might it be I could help you with,  O'Brein-sama? "

"I'm sorry.. "

He said in a soft voice. But, I can sense the sincerity from it. I smirked raising my brows.

I am not a saint but I'm not that stoned hearted.

I learned something really important for what he did to me back then and thought of turning over into a new leaf and becoming more ruthless and matured handling the overall situation. However,  there's no point of changing my character just because someone didn't like my previous character.

I am to decide when will I change and for whom will I change.

"My~ Who am I to not accept such sincere apologies. But,  I'm still going to use my name for everything I wanted.  It's called, utilization of available resources~ Nothing could change that, not even you~ O'Brein-sama"

He smiled and sighed.

"I know. "

"Glad to hear that~ Then,  see you around. Have a good day,  O'Brein-sama"

I left him a sincere smile before making my way out.

Hmm~

That was quite easy for him to have me forgive him huh?

He sure have it easy tss.

******

Author's: Ahhh it's so good to read all your comments. I'm so thankful for all your support.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment (●´з')♡